• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 3

asokap

I bought a brand new Mazda 3 - 2007 model from carmart in June 2007. The car has now done 21,000km. I have noticed that there are melt & stress crack marks appearing on the lens of both headlamps directly in line with the low beam. The bulbs are the originals that came with the vehicle and not been changed either. Have any Mazda 3 owners experienced this?? I have brought this to the notice of carmart, However their view is that this is the first complaint of this nature and they have to wait & see...!!!

I bought a brand new Mazda 3 - 2007 model from carmart in June 2007. The car has now done 21,000km. I have noticed that there are melt & stress crack marks appearing on the lens of both headlamps directly in line with the low beam. The bulbs are the originals that came with the vehicle and not been changed either. Have any Mazda 3 owners experienced this?? I have brought this to the notice of carmart, However their view is that this is the first complaint of this nature and they have to wait & see...!!!

First time Im hearing of it, and we do have a couple of 3 owners on the forum.... So far nobody has reported something of this nature... Can you post up a picture of the damage so we can all see?