• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Join The Mazda Ford Club

ajwad

Thanks mate, It's a Mazda (Familia BJ5P 2003). One of the last generation Familia . ;) Count on me what so ever upcoming event! :alc:

Welcome to MFOC mate. :)

Definitely we will let you know the upcoming events. :)

Thanks mate, It's a Mazda (Familia BJ5P 2003). One of the last generation Familia . ;) Count on me what so ever upcoming event! :alc:

Ok... here's the thing... on a quarter mile dash, if you can beat either Mazdaspeed, Gurug or me.. in our Mazdas.. you get to lead the Club. Sounds good? :D

Ok... here's the thing... on a quarter mile dash, if you can beat either Mazdaspeed, Gurug or me.. in our Mazdas.. you get to lead the Club. Sounds good? :D

heh heh...i can take the challenge but you gotta give like a 10ft lead

that way...i can cut straight in to you and add another victim over prad's 121 :P

Edited by Ripper

:agree: No Doubt You will.

Not pretty sure of comparing a non-modified (LS) ZL-DE engine to a (RS) modified ZL-VE engine performances !

110 ps(80.91 kw) / 6000 rpm is not similar to 130 ps (95.62 kw) / 7000 rpm (pony Vs horse!)

BTW, appreciate that you calling on me of first upcoming event!!! :):lol:

Hope that I can hang among first 4! :lol:

Edited by mazda zoom

• 2 months later...

Any activities happening in near future? I see a considerable number of new Mazda's on the road and now the Ford dealer is here .. their numbers will increase too (hopefully). :alc:

Guys I think you admit people into the club too easy can I humbly suggest you start some kind of initiation system. Like...um....if you want to join the club you need to turn up at Carmart with a pint of milk and a python and ask the manager to take a photo of you giving milk to the python on the bonnet of a Mazda 3. Oooh ooh if you have multiple applicants you could get them to race around bringing things for the president or who can make the best pineapple upside down cake. Better stop and the imagination is beginning to boggle! What do you think???

Well well, looks like the MFOC needs to do an event......

I think we should do a driving trip .....open to all Al members so that we can get to meet up and also have fun in our respective cars.....(Mainly coz I aint got a Mazda no more LOL) :D

whatcha guys think?

Maybe a trip to Pannala Track or down to the Kitulgala River (remember last time ? )

Cheers

Prad

Well, you can join the MFOCRs only if you and your Mazda/Ford vehicle can do this.

That's the ex Club President driving our former Ford, now owned by Ripper... :)

Bet the Honda Boys don't have this much fun in their gatherings... :)

As you can see, we in the MFOCR's HATE TOYOTAS!!!!

TfRr6.jpg

No no,all male members must give Ripper or Shai a lapdance and a striptease.only then ur in.:P

And yes don't forget to show them your python too...

Err.... I'd say everybody should give MD that lap dance :)

then he will wash your vehicles wearing his silk boxers and copious amounts of soft, wet, slippery soap lather :D

He promised Devinda this something back and Devinda went missing for months afterwards :)

rippers ford?

edit: never mind. Just saw the title.

heh heh...i had nothing to do with this 121 bashing thing :P

I too was driving a corolla at the time :P

All pradfred's handy work :D

Corollas are like cockroaches... they are everywhere you go.

Ahh ... talk about it! :P

And like cockroaches, they simply wouldn't die - they grow ancient and gain market value! :blink:

Corollas are like cockroaches... they are everywhere you go.

what you saying is corolla can withstand atomic explosion. :P JK

you are right VVTi wherever you go you see a corolla there. :D

Edited by nexus

Actually, this particular Corolla didn't fare well. The body was bent in two at the door pillars, engine was pushed back. from what we heard it was condemned... :)

The truck hit it so hard it moved back about 10 feet.