• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE IS!....HE IS! :jumping-smiley-013:

and so am i :D

ado cheap shot ah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and is that the mental picture you have of me riding??? :P .....i'll have you know that i look a little more dignified than that :lol:

ah...that's good to know my brother ..maybe i can dump mine at ur place if she refuses to budge...hehe..u gotta have all ur bases covered if your taking out an old brit neda :P

S_N & i know all about it! we once did a Wedding run for a friend in Moratuwa - what an adventure! :)

& as for the attire , well its either that or picturing you on a archaic bike (maybe with a side car) , leathers & goggles looking like road going Biggles! :lol:

if you have a modified scoobie and you are not putting it to competitions that sux even more buddy :)

coming back to your question yes Scooby, Evo, Skyline and other similar category vehicles can come in even you don't take part in competitions.

now that's just plain car racism :lol::P

pardon me...but isnt a street party supposed to be something like,you come in your vehicle(whatever it is)...park it...then have some fun... :unsure:

MADZ what about our cars? if helrazor and me (and maybe milindu) bring classic cars, can we park em inside? cos i sure dont want to leave my car on the road!

yep i posted a question just like that a lil while earlier...i'm deffa not leaving something that's worth more than most that's inside,on the outside....

so supra machan looks like we'll have to come in our non-supercar double cab's...ROFL... :lol:

well atleast devinda will get in :jumping-smiley-013:

Was just wondering, what sort of qualifications a car should have to compete in competitions in different categories :D

they're judging best interior,exterior and stereo on cars and bikes...but i wonder how they'll judge the "monster" 250cc two wheelers that'll show up :P

no probs for u machan with getting in...u have a honda i believe....that's an instant al-access pass :lol:

they're judging best interior,exterior and stereo on cars and bikes...but i wonder how they'll judge the "monster" 250cc two wheelers that'll show up :P

no probs for u machan with getting in...u have a honda i believe....that's an instant al-access pass :lol:

Hah hah nice, you mean Honda's got special pass to get in, even if they are born stock? :P

while all others cars rot outside lol

guys we have a small issue....it seems that we are not allowed to sell booze inside STC grounds even at private events, which means the beer stall is out.

Huh? That must be a brand new rule. Every single Thomian Fair has had plenty of beer stalls. Not that I'm objecting, drinking and driving aint a good idea, but it just seems odd.

Outta jokes Racersedge, make sure these guys leave their immature wheel spins hand break turns at home. For one thing, its grass and slippery, for another, its a for real cricket ground, so damaging the turf won't be appreciated.

Gee, feels like I'm right back to my prefect days :P

Outta jokes Racersedge, make sure these guys leave their immature wheel spins hand break turns at home. For one thing, its grass and slippery, for another, its a for real cricket ground, so damaging the turf won't be appreciated.

Guess the school got to take a chance on it :lol: Its a risky business :lol: Officially Beer is out...that opens the gate for all the other smuggled spirits.In technical terms cocktails.That revvs hot I know :P

MINIACE

we dnt want issues

yeah true machan

when ever some cock in rice bucket does something stupid , and someone in a performance car drives along peacfully moments later , its the latter that ends up taking flak from the cops :(

:lol: i believe the song goes "Old habits diiieeee haaard" :D

now that's just plain car racism :lol::P

pardon me...but isnt a street party supposed to be something like,you come in your vehicle(whatever it is)...park it...then have some fun... :unsure:

yep i posted a question just like that a lil while earlier...i'm deffa not leaving something that's worth more than most that's inside,on the outside....

so supra machan looks like we'll have to come in our non-supercar double cab's...ROFL... :lol:

well atleast devinda will get in :jumping-smiley-013:

ai ai sahodaraya - jela da? :P

:lol:

yeah true machan

when ever some cock in rice bucket does something stupid , and someone in a performance car drives along peacfully moments later , its the latter that ends up taking flak from the cops :(

yeah last nyte bikers goin up and down @ GP non stop, after while one biker went and kiss a march

yeah true machan

yep this is true.. i had to keep my ride overnight at the cinnaom grand police.. coz some dude in a kitted car has made a move on the OIC's vehicle.. and after that he has ordered all modified cars to be taken into custody.... and there i was driving along merrily to CR for the soccer world cup finals..... :blink:

yep this is true.. i had to keep my ride overnight at the cinnaom grand police.. coz some dude in a kitted car has made a move on the OIC's vehicle.. and after that he has ordered all modified cars to be taken into custody.... and there i was driving along merrily to CR for the soccer world cup finals..... :blink:

Ha.. ha... I remember that glorious day... :lol: I thought it was to do with the noize... n not the looks.. :P

I believe this should not only address to racersedge and honda boys. if this is a ground rule defined, should apply to everyone.

i remember last G2G at marine drive lotta other cars ran up & down with so called immature wheel spins.

I believe this should not only address to racersedge and honda boys. if this is a ground rule defined, should apply to everyone.

i remember last G2G at marine drive lotta other cars ran up & down with so called immature wheel spins.

It DOES apply to everyone.