• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Two Chrysler 300c's For A Wedding

charitha19

hey guys,

need to find two chrysler 300C's for a wedding.. silver and gold ones.. any places where i can hire.. or if u happened to own one... i can arrange to hire it out.. its a wedding in december 2009....

Hello brof,

Studio 3000 has a 1 silver 300C, call 0777773000(Dinuka) ask about the car.

Cheers,

JC

guys there are silver ones... but i still couldnt find a gold one.,. by gold i mean kind of changpangeish color.. saw one at the CMSC rally finale in excel world....

anyone know where this car might be lurking.. dont think the rental places have it....

guys there are silver ones... but i still couldnt find a gold one.,. by gold i mean kind of changpangeish color.. saw one at the CMSC rally finale in excel world....

anyone know where this car might be lurking.. dont think the rental places have it....

As far as i know machan, none of the places that rent 300's have the champagne/gold color... It was a pretty rare choice here if i remember correctly, there must be only one or two and they are most likely in private hands.

As far as i know machan, none of the places that rent 300's have the champagne/gold color... It was a pretty rare choice here if i remember correctly, there must be only one or two and they are most likely in private hands.

my sentiments exactly machang... but u know how persisitent people are when it comes to weddings.. hmmmm...

yes !!! actually can tell one day even, that's for 8 hours, around 80Kms limit

also theres a white merc limo which cost u 50K !

I am looking for a Merc, may be a E class for a wedding on the 4th of July. Any ideas where I can find it cheaper? If I don't get any other options I will go for Malkey.

I am looking for a Merc, may be a E class for a wedding on the 4th of July. Any ideas where I can find it cheaper? If I don't get any other options I will go for Malkey.

which model u r looking for? if u r looking for the below model, i can give u a number to ask.

merceclassnew.th.jpg