• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Db9 Price?

virensti

At the same time some people pay hundreds of thousands of rupees to by Rolex watches when they can buy a chinese fake-casio which tells time the exact same way.

Basically its more than just a car. It is a status symbol. Hell, i remember someone bought a 50mil S-class and had a huge party to tell the world that he had bought the most expensive car at the time

i think the party was actually organized by the Agent as part of their marketing campaign. don't know if he threw his own party afterwords

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the party was actually organized by the Agent as part of their marketing campaign. don't know if he threw his own party afterwords

I read this in some magazine at the time, so you might be right.. i am quite fuzzy on the details

At the same time some people pay hundreds of thousands of rupees to by Rolex watches when they can buy a chinese fake-casio which tells time the exact same way.

but then, "the only thing in the world that’s worse than a fake Rolex, is a real one" ;)

I'm sorry to bring up what must already be a discussed topic, but today while doing about 80 km/h on parliment at about 5.45pm with 2 others in my car, I saw a silver colour car in my rearview mirror, I could barely gasp in suprise as the car just overtook me, and with the shutters closed and the radio on, you just couldn't tune out the V12 rumble from the DB9! God that car is AMAZING!! How much did our dear Mr President spend to get it for Namal? (I think) Anyone knows the price? Lemmie know please. :)

Are you sure that u saw a Aston DB9 not a silver colour Aston DBS????

coz i saw two DBS ,one Silver & one gray in Wattala McDonalds some weeks ago & heard that one of them belong to a foreign guy who is going to be the next owner of Aston Martin.

coz i saw two DBS ,one Silver & one gray in Wattala McDonalds some weeks ago & heard that one of them belong to a foreign guy who is going to be the next owner of Aston Martin.

machan you're right! there are 3 DBSs in SL... the one you didnt see is a midnight blue...people wont believe us because they think those big V12 engined cars get taxed like hell.. but what all these laughing people dont know is that the importer had in fact removed those engines and put in 1.8ltr turbo-diesel engines so to reduce the tax. (the same engine you get on the audi A4) And the guy had also slightly modified these diesel engines to run on used-frying oil these fast-food restaurant throw away. So its not only cheap to buy but also cheap to run and environmentally friendly. In fact i saw all three of these DBSs parked at the loading bay of the Nugegoda KFC waiting for a fill up. If we all loiter near places like McD or KFC with a camera we might be able to capture a photo of them and post it on the forum and then laugh at all everyone who suspect us machang!

machan you're right! there are 3 DBSs in SL... the one you didnt see is a midnight blue...people wont believe us because they think those big V12 engined cars get taxed like hell.. but what all these laughing people dont know is that the importer had in fact removed those engines and put in 1.8ltr turbo-diesel engines so to reduce the tax. (the same engine you get on the audi A4) And the guy had also slightly modified these diesel engines to run on used-frying oil these fast-food restaurant throw away. So its not only cheap to buy but also cheap to run and environmentally friendly. In fact i saw all three of these DBSs parked at the loading bay of the Nugegoda KFC waiting for a fill up. If we all loiter near places like McD or KFC with a camera we might be able to capture a photo of them and post it on the forum and then laugh at all everyone who suspect us machang!

:medium-smiley-005::grinning-smiley-007::action-smiley-025::lol:

Oh man now im sure your on drugs :violent-smiley-030:

:medium-smiley-005::blink: hehehehehehehe