• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic Vi

VPJ

• 3 weeks later...

Since this thread is about oid change i thought to ask some questions.

I took my EK3 to M.city today for service. They did the oil change. And told me to change break oil and power steering oil as well.

Is there any milage for Braek oil and Power steering oil change?

• 2 weeks later...
go to darly road tissa electricals in front st joseph ..they do good in electric stuff also 4 yo mirror..end of darly road few shops with car badges try them out..anything else we see later

mate... i need your help.... i got my car tuned at stafford and cleaned the injectors+ throtlle body and changed the fuel and air filters. the pick up is far better than before but i have a small concern.

even before i did the tune up, when the car is stopped in traffic while in D mode, RPM tends to fluctuate and reaches even 200 sometimes but it becomes steady when i shift to P mode.things are still the same even after the tune up and i want to know whether this is normal or do i have to rectify this??

this hapens only some times and specially when i press the breaks and stop while driving at moderate speeds.

mate... i need your help.... i got my car tuned at stafford and cleaned the injectors+ throtlle body and changed the fuel and air filters. the pick up is far better than before but i have a small concern.

even before i did the tune up, when the car is stopped in traffic while in D mode, RPM tends to fluctuate and reaches even 200 sometimes but it becomes steady when i shift to P mode.things are still the same even after the tune up and i want to know whether this is normal or do i have to rectify this??

this hapens only some times and specially when i press the breaks and stop while driving at moderate speeds.

go to a good mec ask hm to clean the small sensor on side of throttle to windscreen side. thrs a small net in it jut fit by two 10 nuts.pt sm cleaning spray n mk it clean n dry n fix..shd do the trick

go to a good mec ask hm to clean the small sensor on side of throttle to windscreen side. thrs a small net in it jut fit by two 10 nuts.pt sm cleaning spray n mk it clean n dry n fix..shd do the trick

thanks a lot mate...can yu suggest anyone to get this done??

hi everyone...

i recently bought a ek 3 vi year 1999. what is the best place to get the gearbox oil changed?? this is CVT box.

and i want to get a full check up done too.......what are the ares that i should focus more on?? gear box ...suspension etc...

and what is the normal interval between oil changes under average driving conditions??

appreciate comment from all of you.........

thanxx

I think you got a good deal there i would say 1.6mn is worth it for a good gearbox:) make sure you put the right oil mate. handle the gearbox with care and you will do fine , the car civic vi is the best sedan for this price range 1.4-20.Both for pickup and fuel consumption:)

I think you got a good deal there i would say 1.6mn is worth it for a good gearbox:) make sure you put the right oil mate. handle the gearbox with care and you will do fine , the car civic vi is the best sedan for this price range 1.4-20.Both for pickup and fuel consumption:)

thanks mate..i changed the oil at agents...

I'm thinking there will be a LOT of people to disagree with you there.... Nissan Primera owners in particular, also those who own BMW E36s, Mazda 323s, Alfa Romeo 156s.. and so on.

I'm thinking there will be a LOT of people to disagree with you there.... Nissan Primera owners in particular, also those who own BMW E36s, Mazda 323s, Alfa Romeo 156s.. and so on.

Not exactly.... his criteria is a combination of "pick up and fuel consumption". Further, there's no mention of comfort... :)

Disagree. He says BOTH pick up and consumption. That means the best pick up, AND the best consumption, not a combo. There are def sedans under 2 mill that can pick up faster than a Civic vi.

agree with you..but mazda will be out of the equation since i have driven a familia RS. the highest version of the range.

mate i did it and now its working fine...no sudden Rpm drops. thanks a lot.

by the way, i need to replace rack ends and front arm bush. let me know the best palce to buy since this is the first time im gonna buy them. or text me 777-235603 if not suitable to publish here.