• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda 2 Door Sport Cars

rsha

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.2mn-1.6mn max if any 1 sellin.....

yes that's about right,but the only one for sale as of now is asking 2 million but it comes with modifications such as lambo doors,which could be a plus or a minus depending on you taste,if you wanna know what it is like to live with a delly let us know,racersedge and me will answer the best we can :)

Mang This daahak dennam! :P

:violent-smiley-099:

:P:P :P

yes that's about right,but the only one for sale as of now is asking 2 million but it comes with modifications such as lambo doors,which could be a plus or a minus depending on you taste,if you wanna know what it is like to live with a delly let us know,racersedge and me will answer the best we can :)

:violent-smiley-099:

:P:P :P

Honda CRX DelSol is a quite popular sports cabriolet in US but not many cars available in SL (about 6-8). Some cars may be available without proper documents. Original cars equipped with chassis numbers starting with either EG1 or EG2. I have driven one when I was in US. I loved it. It’s a nice, driver’s car with good fuel economy. It’s quite fast and an ideal car to modify (exterior/ interior and engine performance). It has a good power to weight ratio and if you do some modifications (not very expensive), you can make it a really fast automobile with impressive acceleration. It has all wheel independent suspension and some; much higher grade cars are equipped with all wheel disc breaks. Since it’s a hardtop cabriolet, it’s suitable for tropical countries like Sri Lanka than soft top cabriolets. I looked for a similar type car once I returned to SL before I purchased my present one, but unfortunately no car was available for sale at that time. Before the present economic crisis attacked the entire vehicle market in Sri Lanka a good condition Del Sol had a high demand and value well over 2 million. Now I would say a worst quality one might go for somewhere around 1.4 million but still an attractive quality car has a market value around 1.8 to 2.0 million. Good luck!!!

(Before the present economic crisis attacked the entire vehicle market in Sri Lanka a good condition Del Sol had a high demand and value well over 2 million. Now I would say a worst quality one might go for somewhere around 1.4 million but still an attractive quality car has a market value around 1.8 to 2.0 million. Good luck!!!) well in my book the worest was offerd for 7lks just year a go ..but i didnt buy it.just 6mnts back one on very org cond sold fo 1.2mn all these cars are known to me so this the true facts ..but a v good hevy modified sold for 1.8mn just few months back too so it depends on who buys

Hmm I smell fishy here

MINIACE

having just now checked out the main site... i see what you mean...shameless indeed!

@ peri...clearly this thread was created for some guerilla marketing...i suggest you delete it

Edited by HelRazor

I would suggest an earlier gen CRX for a 2 door Honda sports car, rather than spending such a lot of money (2mil lol) on a no go, show car. Or better yet some other brand's sports car from the Delsol era :D

or even a Honda Beat :angry-smiley-048:

I would suggest an earlier gen CRX for a 2 door Honda sports car, rather than spending such a lot of money (2mil lol) on a no go, show car. Or better yet some other brand's sports car from the Delsol era :D

or even a Honda Beat :angry-smiley-048:

while i discourage buying a delsol at 2 mil..calling it no go car is a bit ignorant mate...true it only has a 1.5 ltr engine but it also weighs just under 1000kgs hence it has a very decent power to weight ratio,and it will give any same class cars a scare and it deffa eats civics for breakfast...SO it is not exactly a slow poke... :)

besides i dare you to find a small coupe from the "delsol era" that looks this good...with a little help from some fiberwork and some O.Z 17 inchers ofcourse :D

http://yfrog.com/100208175212j

http://yfrog.com/eq0208175143j

:sigh: i'm gettin very tired of defending the damn thing...not to worry...soon me is doing a GTAm and going for a toyota(hopefully) :mellow:

while i discourage buying a delsol at 2 mil..calling it no go car is a bit ignorant mate...true it only has a 1.5 ltr engine but it also weighs just under 1000kgs hence it has a very decent power to weight ratio,and it will give any same class cars a scare and it deffa eats civics for breakfast...SO it is not exactly a slow poke... :)

besides i dare you to find a small coupe from the "delsol era" that looks this good...with a little help from some fiberwork and some O.Z 17 inchers ofcourse :D

http://yfrog.com/100208175212j

http://yfrog.com/eq0208175143j

:sigh: i'm gettin very tired of defending the damn thing...not to worry...soon me is doing a GTAm and going for a toyota(hopefully) :mellow:

No the Delsol does not weigh less than 1000kgs- closer towards 1090kgs which makes it as heavy as 4 door v-tec civic, so its got no power to weight advantage.