• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vote-uks Top 10 Ugliest Cars

streetKIA

Which car is the ugliest  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Top 10

• Ssangyong Rodius
    • Fiat Multipla
    • Mercedes Maybach
    • Chrysler PT Cruiser
    • Ford Scorpio
    • Suzuki Liana
    • Rover 75
    • Kia Rio
    • Renault Megane
    • Kia Sedona

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me suggest Toyota Platz/Echo , Nissan Rasheen and Cube, Perodua Kenari, Daewoo Racer

i dunno about the others, but the Rasheen was certainly an odd thing :blink:- i never ever been able to figure out WHY they bothered to make it?! :huh:

but the best joke was someone trying to market it as a "Babay Hammer" or something there about in the HitAd once upon a time! :lol:

i dunno about the others, but the Rasheen was certainly an odd thing :blink:- i never ever been able to figure out WHY they bothered to make it?! :huh:

but the best joke was someone trying to market it as a "Babay Hammer" or something there about in the HitAd once upon a time! :lol:

LMAO, :D , here in SL ppl find some dumb slogan to market their vehicles, which we discussed in detail ;)

it says uks Top 10 Ugliest Cars.

well, you should follow the topic properly, since it's no point discussing over ugliest cars in UK, it was suggested to have another topic to vote for most ugliest cars in SL and we're contributing to the new list... <_<

I'd like to add the last BMW 7 series and the current X6 too.

the 7 isnt that bad...

especially now - its looking more n more acceptable now ,even more so the E60 5 Series

the X6 on the other hand... its almost as bad as the X3 :blink:

let me also suggest Honda Aria not for the name but odd looking body not well proportionate with wheels

aaahh so i'm not the only one who thinks that!!

its an acceptable shape , IF the wheels fit better into the arches and the wheel base was just a tad bit longer it might have been better :mellow:

aaahh so i'm not the only one who thinks that!!

its an acceptable shape , IF the wheels fit better into the arches and the wheel base was just a tad bit longer it might have been better :mellow:

Uh oh. Agree about the wheels of the Aria but doesn't the Vios have a similar effect?

Nissan Rasheen

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Nissan Rasheen is a small SUV with 4x4 produced from November 1994 to August 2000 by Nissan. It was offered with three different engines from 1.5 GA15DE (94-00) a larger 1.8 liter SR18DE (97-00) and a 2.0 SR20DE (99-00) The car has 5 seats and a rugged style body. It is a very small and short 4wd that looks a bit like a Hummer but smaller. The engines are easy to fix.

Nissan Rasheen

The Nissan Rasheen is a small SUV with 4x4 produced from November 1994 to August 2000 by Nissan. It was offered with three different engines from 1.5 GA15DE (94-00) a larger 1.8 liter SR18DE (97-00) and a 2.0 SR20DE (99-00) The car has 5 seats and a rugged style body. It is a very small and short 4wd that looks a bit like a Hummer but smaller. The engines are easy to fix.

i bet the owner of tha rasheen is one of those types who refer to wikipedia for everything in life :D

Nissan Rasheen

but this is wht i think of it .

match-boxes_10398357.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

designed by Adrian von Hooydonk. A real horror.

well he's supposed to be bangle's successor you know. so the horror continues

mind you, he did enjoy some success with the z4 and the nokia communicator. so maybe thats why the latter and the 5 series gt are hard to tell apart :P

in that case...peri,you need to get a rasheen asap :lol::P

While I like the idea of having a Nissan jeep, I prefer things in full size. Like a Patrol.

Actually, it might not be too bad with a SR20DE. Even X-Trails came with that, right?

Edited by Pericles

While I like the idea of having a Nissan jeep, I prefer things in full size. Like a Patrol.

Actually, it might not be too bad with a SR20DE. Even X-Trails came with that, right?

forget the X-Trail (which incidentally had an SR20DET afaik)

think more along the lines of a the P11 Primera if you want a truly balanced application of that motor :)

forget the X-Trail (which incidentally had an SR20DET afaik)

think more along the lines of a the P11 Primera if you want a truly balanced application of that motor :)

I was thinking of the jeeps, but yes. Anyway I was thinking of the jeeps. It should be a lot lighter than the X-Trail.