• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Is The Owner Of Us$150,000 Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune In Sl???

aci2000

I'm actually curious as to how he worked out the IP address. I thought only Moderators and Admins could see that kinda data. And from the data I'm seeing, what skldm said about the IP is sorta inaccurate.

this is exactly why i think it's the same fella :) :)

IP's can be had with very little effort nowadays so even mods can't keep track of thing innit...

but writing styles do not change that easily :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm!! NOW SRILANKA IS increasing bodykit maufacturers are u sure u dint see a 2 door nissan car with tose tricked out bodykits !! WEL GUYS U Probably know the dude who puts 3 -6 mufflers on his bodykit ! and my god this guiy is so talented tht he herd the sound of nos & the z tune & the turbo @ lightning speed

LOL !! Nowadays threeweels and bikes also have tht sound u can buy that horn for 450 bucks from Maligawatta

Got what we wants....slipslacks, skip to need less pact.......

these fools are so pathetic....replying to every topic......hell of loosers.......

buwaha ha ha ha haha...... talking about loosers....did you see the idiot at the top who started this moronic thread???

ROFLMAO :) :)

we too got what we WANTS!!!!

cheap entertainment!!!! :) :) :)

Got what we wants....slipslacks, skip to need less pact.......

these fools are so pathetic....replying to every topic......hell of loosers.......

i guess if you post a topic u have to expect others to reply... and when u post something so interesting how can you not expect others to reply... :angry-smiley-048:

buwaha ha ha ha haha...... talking about loosers....did you see the idiot at the top who started this moronic thread???

ROFLMAO :) :)

we too got what we WANTS!!!!

cheap entertainment!!!! :) :) :)

a good way to start the day... LMAO!!!