• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Is The Owner Of Us$150,000 Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune In Sl???

aci2000

Who is the owner of Nissan Skyline R34 Z-Tune??

It was a Black colour car with lightning vinyls. It has a NOS coz I heard its whizzing sound when shifting, and also had a Blower top on the hood.....was stop next to me near Kelanitissa power plant & when colour lights turn green it disappeared like lightning, did some drifting maneuvers while going.had a 6 muffler exhaust system & there were huge flame came out of them when shifting....As i heard the rumble of the engine, it sound like it is wrapped with V12 or higher cylinder engine

That car is similar to the car where an article on Import Tuner mag about the RACER BLACK's car.....

If anyone knows about it please share ur info

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the first time i heard about one of those in sl....wut plates was it running...must be a new import if at all...any one want to take a bet on who the owner is ????

thats the first time i heard about one of those in sl....wut plates was it running...must be a new import if at all...any one want to take a bet on who the owner is ????

forgot to tell there were no number plates on it & it was painted with photo-shy paint coz when i took the pictures of the car, they where exposed like i captured high power light beam

It was a Black colour car with lightning vinyls. It has a NOS coz I heard its whizzing sound when shifting, and also had a Blower top on the hood.....was stop next to me near Kelanitissa power plant & when colour lights turn green it disappeared like lightning, did some drifting maneuvers while going.had a 6 muffler exhaust system & there were huge flame came out of them when shifting....As i heard the rumble of the engine, it sound like it is wrapped with V12 or higher cylinder engine

That car is similar to the car where an article on Import Tuner mag about the RACER BLACK's car.....

Not to be overly skeptical, but when you say it has NOS coz you heard it when shifting.....

How did you conclude a 6 muffler exhaust, V12 sounding car was a Z-Tune anyway?

Ripper Posted Today, 10:10 AM

why do i get that sneaky feeling he's pulling our leg in style

does that sneaky feeling say there might a riced up r34 for sale on the classifieds very soon...???

I remember seeing this car at www.Imfullofkaka.com

hey aci2000,

i dont think that Ztune came in black colour, all were grey. and i dont think someone who's gonna buy a ztune will ruin the look of it by doing vinyls and 6 mufferls !!!

for ur info - http://www.nismo.co.jp/Z-tune/contents_e.html

Edited by ferrarif50

forgot to tell there were no number plates on it & it was painted with photo-shy paint coz when i took the pictures of the car, they where exposed like i captured high power light beam

tell us more about this photo shy paint... what if someone use it as body paint ... hmm interesting :sarcastic_hand:

maybe he's seen a r33 or r34 made to look like a z-tune...other than that i cant see any reason for this guy to pull our legs,then again the world is full of weirdos

the jokes on us someone has indeed brought one down :o

so true.....

i just saw a black holden commodore (i think) ...never seen it before.. and i'm pretty sure it's not an opel

There was a black one for sale a couple of years back in the papers- it was from out of town with english plates-maybe it was that car

Aneee atthada?, naaaa!, marai!!, shaaa...., marune!, sirawata?, ammata siri/udu!!!, elane!, korane!

Thats all i can come up with. :action-smiley-060:

crap, i forgot to quote photo shy paint post <_<

I remember seeing this car at www.Imfullofkaka.com

LOL, to tell the truth I did check da link out. :angry-smiley-048: