• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Car Air Freshner

mistaken_ID

i always use post consumption fragrance or rectal rip-one by adibadas :P:lol:

Gonna have to remember not to get into any of your cars that are enclosed.

But for the OP, you could try those tree shaped ones you hang on the mirror. I used to, and used the "New car scent" scent :)

But for the OP, you could try those tree shaped ones you hang on the mirror. I used to, and used the "New car scent" scent :)

Yeah those tree shaped ones does have a great smell, i use the variants Black Ice and Victory Lane. However, they are good for just about 2 weeks and costs you about 250 bucks if i remember correctly.

Edited by Lalinda

Yeah those tree shaped ones does have a great smell, i use the variants Black Ice and Victory Lane. However, they are good for just about 2 weeks and costs you about 250 bucks if i remember correctly.

I'm also on the lookout for a commercial deodorizer or an odour neutralizer.

Right now we use a chemical supplied by a place called Ecolab (Same building as Dwellings on Dharmapala Mw) and a chemical called Power Floral by Excel Holdings (bathroom fitting and tile company) on Duplication Rd.

Not sure about obtaining retail quantities.

Wurth offers a small spray bottle deo as well but it is not cheap (around Rs. 1,650 per bottle).

I use "Handstands" air vent sticks. $2.50/- a pack of 4 sticks. Each stick lasts for bout 2 weeks. I buy my stock (12 month supply) at Walgreens in the US.

So 6 packs would do for a year isnt it? Could you tell me from wher in US i can purchase this? i should get down when my uncle is coming. How much would be d rough total for year?

where to buy ?

I buy them from Arp*c*. I have seen a guy selling them at the Horton Place Petrol shed near St. Bridget's and at few spare part shops. Anyway try the super markets. Easy to identify, it's a tree shaped regiform like thing and says car freshner along with what the smell is...

I buy them from Arp*c*. I have seen a guy selling them at the Horton Place Petrol shed near St. Bridget's and at few spare part shops. Anyway try the super markets. Easy to identify, it's a tree shaped regiform like thing and says car freshner along with what the smell is...

thanks

So 6 packs would do for a year isnt it? Could you tell me from wher in US i can purchase this? i should get down when my uncle is coming. How much would be d rough total for year?

A pack costs $2.50 and has 4 sticks. Each stick lasts bout 2 weeks max. Can be bought at any Walmart, Walgreens or best buy.

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=104228:date=Sep 23 2009, 10:24 AM:name=Kim)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kim @ Sep 23 2009, 10:24 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=104228"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->So 6 packs would do for a year isnt it? Could you tell me from wher in US i can purchase this? i should get down when my uncle is coming. How much would be d rough total for year?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

A pack costs $2.50 and has 4 sticks. Each stick lasts bout 2 weeks max. Can be bought at any Walmart, Walgreens or best buy.

For those looking for a Canada option - pick them up from Canadian Tires! ! :)