• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Karting Returns To Sri Lanka

ash

i heard there are 4 karts, what u say u, virensti, stib4 and me, :D Autolanka karting

ela kiri! lol. I still stand by my gloves though!!! <_< We'll try and get the other 2 down as well. 6 karts. Autolanka traffic jam :lol:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as you mighty have noticed, we ARE pleased that such a thing is happening in SL, just that the costs are rather high. The owner's overheads being high is no concern of ours, as paying customers we will definitely be concerned about getting value for our money, so there is nothing wrong with us considering the pricing too high. So it'd be adviseable if you chill out.

well mate let me suggest something to u. why dont u stay away from the kart centre. if u want to get value for money the best thing is to stay at home & count your pennies... no use arguing with cheapskates so i rest my case...but one little advice dont be so damn stingy...have fun & chill...life is too short to be counting your money all the time action-smiley-060.gif

Edited by Chooti Putha

We as a community try a bit harder to think about the masses.. and not just our selves.. I'm quite sure most on AL can afford 750/- for a ride, but not everyone. Try to look at the bigger picture...?!?

And yeah.. u needn't spell it out man.. no one would go if they can't pay... :P try n chill..!

well its plain & simple if someone cant afford it. its better they dont come there. Motor sports is an expensive sport so people who can afford it take part in it. its simple as that

well mate let me suggest something to u. why dont u stay away from the kart centre. it would be better for your wallet. if u want to get value for money the best thing is to stay at home & count your pennies... no use arguing with cheapskates so i rest my case...but one little advice dont be so damn stingy... :action-smiley-060:

Bugati you have an expensive name but you sound so cheap. why do you people even bother being on this forum. its people like you who make autolanka look bad by your stingy comments...people tend to think that AL members are stingy people.... the same goes to steve too. use your brains before you talk

yeah machan Brad and Moshin joining us too, we have 6 laready

oh wow! We'll see, I hope they wont have some rubbish where they say "only 2 karts" at a time or something. :mellow: And I don't think they use those 2 karts mate. we'll go and ask them. :unsure:

dont worry there are no rules like that mate

ah good then.

will Brad fit in to a kart :lol:

sin man! I'm sure he'll be able to get in. But getting out is HARD! he might need some assistance. I had to crawl out :D

Edited by virensti

well mate let me suggest something to u. why dont u stay away from the kart centre. if u want to get value for money the best thing is to stay at home & count your pennies... no use arguing with cheapskates so i rest my case...but one little advice dont be so damn stingy...have fun & chill...life is too short to be counting your money all the time action-smiley-060.gif

see little boy, the thing is people work hard for their money. So depending on what people make, and what their daily expenses are, their disposable income varies. And you or I cant tell anyone how to spend their money.

And like S_N says, when we buy something we dont decide if we buy it based on how much they bought it at. We buy it on if it fits OUR budget and if WE see it as value for OUR money.

Its not money that YOU gave them and asked them to go karting. If it was, you totally have the right to blast them off if they complain about the price tag.

And WOW, amazing marketing support you're doing for your friend by calling potential customers cheapskates and asking them not to come :P

Bugati you have an expensive name but you sound so cheap. why do you people even bother being on this forum. its people like you who make autolanka look bad by your stingy comments...

Pick your words carefully pal...! We've been on this forum long enough to see it evolve. What we post/discuss are general observations. Hence I strongly suggest YOU think before posting/passing your foolish judgments about members on this forum...! :violent-smiley-099:

see little boy, the thing is people work hard for their money. So depending on what people make, and what their daily expenses are, their disposable income varies. And you or I cant tell anyone how to spend their money.

And like S_N says, when we buy something we dont decide if we buy it based on how much they bought it at. We buy it on if it fits OUR budget and if WE see it as value for OUR money.

Its not money that YOU gave them and asked them to go karting. If it was, you totally have the right to blast them off if they complain about the price tag.

And WOW, amazing marketing support you're doing for your friend by calling potential customers cheapskates and asking them not to come :P

well dilesh lets not go to your stories i remember your bread story so why dont you stick to taking pictures cause thats what your good at & stop trying to be a lawyer :angry-smiley-048:

by the way dilesh talking about value for money i dont think you were doing it with your racing pictures that you were selling at 750bucks a picture. you think its worth paying 750bucks & buying one picture than paying the same amount to race a go kart around a track for 10minutes :violent-smiley-030:

Edited by Chooti Putha

Pick your words carefully pal...! We've been on this forum long enough to see it evolve. What we post/discuss are general observations. Hence I strongly suggest YOU think before posting/passing your foolish judgments about members on this forum...! :violent-smiley-099:

haha Bugati so you think your one of the main characters on AL thats funny. then im sure you should get Mads to make you an admin so that you can decide on who can post what on the forums :angry-smiley-048:

well dilesh lets not go to your stories i remember your bread story so why dont you stick to taking pictures cause thats what your good at & stop trying to be a lawyer :angry-smiley-048:

by the way dilesh talking about value for money i dont think you were doing it with your racing pictures that you were selling at 750bucks a picture. you think its worth paying 750bucks & buying one picture than paying the same amount to race a go kart around a track for 10minutes :violent-smiley-030:

haha! wow, didn't realize that my analogies would be that memorable :D And thanks for the complement on the comparison to the lawyer-ness. Didnt know I was that good at putting a point forward :)

And on the topic of photography, its the same principle. If someone doesn't feel its worth the money, they can simply choose not to go with it. I don't go telling people how to spend their money :)

As for the karting, I personally see 750 for 10mins as on the high side, but thats me. I guess I'm cheap too. :rolleyes: I should try find a tree that money grows on. Anyone got a clue?

haha Bugati so you think your one of the main characters on AL thats funny. then im sure you should get Mads to make you an admin so that you can decide on who can post what on the forums :angry-smiley-048:

How old are you... 14?? next time we AL crowd meet up, please do come n show your self. Nice to put a name to the face. or what would be better is why not come to the track, I'm sure you could earn some free rides. Till then, good luck with the propaganda.

750 for 10mins is a bit much,i cant see them attracting new customers regularly when the novelty fades off unless prices drop.if not only the hardcore enthusiasts will remain after awhile .

it is true motor racing is expensive in SL...and thats exactly whats wrong with it...as long as things remain the same the chosen elite and the rich will share the trophy's among themselves and pure talent will go un-noticed

You got shares at the track or something little son? or are you the owner's boyfriend maybe? whatever your interest might be someone ought to give you a bit of help in how to carry out PR for this place, because I can categorically say this is NOT the way to do it!

as somebody else pointed out, a lot of people on this thread ARE potential customers, but on the other hand we work pretty hard for our money and so obviously we are going to call a spade a spade when it comes to places that don't provide people with a good deal. This place is obviously pricing itself so high because it is the only game in town and that's just good business, but as customers we have every damn right to think what we want about their pricing structure, it IS our money after all.

Thanks for the financial advice by the way, real wall street whizz you appear to be!

So now unless you're gonna give AL members free tracktime vouchers or something, why don't you go back to putting your head up the track owner's arse where you appear to normally keep it eh?

Edited by Supra_Natural

what the hell is your problem man? Are you simply going out of your way to be offensive because you are an A-----E?, or does your rear end just burn particularly badly today?

Edited by Supra_Natural

OK boys, can the personal stuff.

Chooti Putha, your shooting yourself in the foot here. First you say its not too expensive, then you say motorsports is expensive, and so is this? And question those who say its expensive? Heres a thought, try saying, yes, its expensive, but its worth it for the adrenaline rush. Something like that. Get you much better results.

I mean, even I wanna try it out, and at the way its priced, thats all I can do. Try it out. Maybe go about once a month. Not gonna be able to go every week or so, or run long stints. Guess it depends on if the owners want to make their money by offering expensive product to a few, or a cheaper product at a lesser margin to a whole lot more ppl and make the profit that way. All depends on market demand I guess. We'll see how it works in the long run.

A-----E?

:grinning-smiley-036::grinning-smiley-036::grinning-smiley-036:

Cummon dude, dont b shy to use smileys :angry-smiley-048: . Looks like this guys is an expert in talking trash and has lots of experience. I pitty da bugger, his childhood must have been terrible that he is still stuck there(mentaly) affraid to grow up. Anyway guys we should always keep in mind the famous quote.

"Don’t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"