• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka Stickers

SpEeD FrEak

I feel that It would be nice if Auto lanka Stickers are Issued so that Members will be Able to identify AL member when they are on road.......

In India TeamBHP has Stickers and the Members get to know each other cause of these stickers...

Those stickers have some signatures

Lyk LOVE CARS LIVE CARS

LIVE TO DRIVE

so Y cant we AL members have something like that.......

Friends,What do you feel....

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

I feel that It would be nice if Auto lanka Stickers are Issued so that Members will be Able to identify AL member when they are on road.......

In India TeamBHP has Stickers and the Members get to know each other cause of these stickers...

Lyk LOVE CARS LIVE CARS

LIVE TO DRIVE

+1 for the idea!

I believe the stickers are F.O.C - you ought to be able to collect them by heading over to the AL office - but i feel it may be best to speak to MADZ first and clarify

Those who have attended AL get together would have received their complementary stickers

Other than plain stickers Stating AUTOLANKA.COM.How about Printing some stickers like this

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2021/46440907.jpg

http://yfrog.com/0n46440907j

Err... in a word.... No. Just because a bunch of other people decide to be exhibitionists doesnt mean that we have to... ;)

Just IMO of course

Other than plain stickers Stating AUTOLANKA.COM.How about Printing some stickers like this

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2021/46440907.jpg

http://yfrog.com/0n46440907j

hmmm appreciate the idea, but i reckon i'll stick with the simple AL sticker thanks :)

...tag-lines slogans n the sort have the potential to go so very wrong...

those with a sharp eye may be able to make a connection to the similarity between image 10 &...

hmmm appreciate the idea, but i reckon i'll stick with the simple AL sticker thanks :)

...tag-lines slogans n the sort have the potential to go so very wrong...

those with a sharp eye may be able to make a connection to the similarity between image 10 &...

haha well spotted... of course knowing what we know now its entirely possible that image 10 of this lot is the original inspiration for that.

haha well spotted... of course knowing what we know now its entirely possible that image 10 of this lot is the original inspiration for that.

heehee...i knew that pic looked familiar!!!...well spotted indeed deva...LOL

Speed Matters :rolleyes:

:lol: i see some of you'll have been able to connect the dots :D

Lyk LOVE CARS LIVE CARS

LIVE TO DRIVE

SpEeD FrEak yes we have several AL sticker formats which we are distributing free of charge...I’ll put a post with all the formats which we currently have. Answering to your question no we don’t have any stickers with signatures. But if there is considerable number of members requesting it I dont mind printing some and distribute free of charge. First we need to come up with a unique signature for SL motoring community :)

SpEeD FrEak yes we have several AL sticker formats which we are distributing free of charge...I’ll put a post with all the formats which we currently have. Answering to your question no we don’t have any stickers with signatures. But if there is considerable number of members requesting it I dont mind printing some and distribute free of charge. First we need to come up with a unique signature for SL motoring community :)

hey MADZ,,, y dont u go for a URBAN STYLE stickers? cuz i had an AL sticker on my previous car (eg8) but its u know...not dat trendy....

nutting wrong..but u know?? guys trendy stuffs hehehe

just a suggestion no hard feelings brother