• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cheapest Auto Tranny Car?

miniace

Guys whats the cheapest Auto tranny car type and rough selling price in SL market,other than the good Ole-Mini-Auto?

MINIACE

brand new or second hand? In fact there are lot more cheap options avialable but not common, i've come up with 15 sri civics 17- starlets 19- march k11s as cheap autos not to mention 300- fb14 s.

Btw mini, one of my good friends has an auto 504 up for sale, could be the cheapest option lol.

good topic.. i'm pretty much in the same boat these days. have to sell the wrx and get my wife a small auto car. what i came up with was the 2dr k11 march. should be able to get one for about 800k

hmmm is that going to make an appearance in the same class as well? :) it would be interesting to see a husband & wife duo on track :D

but on a serious note, didn't Fiat make some small hatches with Auto boxes in em? i recall an old Punto which has a triptronic box of sorts & selectable EPS - those can't me more than a million ne?

haha no chance of that happening... imagine if she beats me.. i'd never live it down.. :)

oh and i can't get too old of a car or she'd end up calling me every time it broke down.

you have two very good points, which i can't contest , but i do reckon its likely the Jr. who won't let you live it down! :lol:

good topic.. i'm pretty much in the same boat these days. have to sell the wrx and get my wife a small auto car. what i came up with was the 2dr k11 march. should be able to get one for about 800k

ha ha same here mate! Dont want to see expensive cars including Auto-Minis getting wrecked on daily basis. :lol:

Came across a good March K10 auto two door.Asking 5..thought bit too much.

MINIACE

brand new or second hand? In fact there are lot more cheap options avialable but not common, i've come up with 15 sri civics 17- starlets 19- march k11s as cheap autos not to mention 300- fb14 s.

Btw mini, one of my good friends has an auto 504 up for sale, could be the cheapest option lol.

When you mention FB14, is it the model 1995-96 or after this year.

Edited by Le Sabre

Noticed the ad in the paper and was wondering.. Had enough of it? shame after all the effort.