• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mfoc At Mirigama Circuit

Bugatti

Question

Hi All,

MFOC had a fun day at the Mirigama track, on Sunday. We had one ICE member who joined us too.. :unsure: Emptied half a tank of gas and wasted some tyre thread. GuruG will be posting the videos soon.

We plan to go there again, some time later this month. Will keep the AL community posted. Hope to see many more participants.

Idea is to nominate a member who would coordinate, lead and organize others for each vehicle category.

eg/-

GihanFX - Subaru

MRM/Peri - Nissan

Racers Edge - Honda

Viren - Toyota

Think about it..

Edited by Bugatti

19 answers to this question

Hi Bugs,

From the huge response :grinning-smiley-007: on the thread I think the enthusiasm is a bit low eh ?

or maybe the Thread caption needs to change ? MFOC @ track = not many who think its fun :medium-smiley-005:

Am trying to get a megabusa ( Still in convincing stage) or another friends westfield.........(Ford engined ) so lets plan and go tear it up.

Hi All,

MFOC had a fun day at the Mirigama track, on Sunday. We had one ICE member who joined us too.. :unsure: Emptied half a tank of gas and wasted some tyre thread. GuruG will be posting the videos soon.

We plan to go there again, some time later this month. Will keep the AL community posted. Hope to see many more participants.

Idea is to nominate a member who would coordinate, lead and organize others for each vehicle category.

eg/-

GihanFX - Subaru

MRM/Peri - Nissan

Racers Edge - Honda

Viren - Toyota

Think about it..

count me in for the next round with the pulsar, and i'll try to get some of my friends to join as well if possible .

only thing is pls give atleast 2 days notice as i'm a family man . :)

Hi All,

eg/-

GihanFX - Subaru

MRM/Peri - Nissan

Racers Edge - Honda

Viren - Toyota

Think about it..

for sure im in, anyway if we can change the date to mid November we can take MR B4's car also

Don't make me the Toyota leader mate! :lol: If a guy in a Carina GT or a modded corolla comes I'm gonna have to put my tail between my legs and run! :lol: But for sure I don't mind sneaking the Vios in there. :D Can have some super fun. And pray to god me old man don't find out about it. :mellow: Saw the vids btw, that Alfa is pretty quick! :o

Don't make me the Toyota leader mate! :lol: If a guy in a Carina GT or a modded corolla comes I'm gonna have to put my tail between my legs and run! :lol: But for sure I don't mind sneaking the Vios in there. :D Can have some super fun. And pray to god me old man don't find out about it. :mellow: Saw the vids btw, that Alfa is pretty quick! :o

Lol, it don't matter man. The idea is to have fun.

The Alfa was GT Am,s and was 2 seconds quicker than the next fastest mazda. The handling was sublime and really shows the sporting nature of the marque. Also it is the 2 liter twin spark version.

Cheers

Not an issue mate...

The idea is to have someone nominated for each vehicle make, who would coordinate with the rest of the member on AL. you don't necessarily need to have the fastest car.. I know I don't.. :unsure:

The Alfa was GT Am,s and was 2 seconds quicker than the next fastest mazda. The handling was sublime and really shows the sporting nature of the marque. Also it is the 2 liter twin spark version.

Cheers

Hehe yeah, well I doubt any other toyota owner's gonna wanna track their car.. hmm... Wow I wouldn't mind taking that beauty for a spin.

Not an issue mate...

The idea is to have someone nominated for each vehicle make, who would coordinate with the rest of the member on AL. you don't necessarily need to have the fastest car.. I know I don't.. :unsure:

True, but as I said, Doubt any toyota owners are gonna wanna track their cars mate.. unless of course there are some fellows here who do? :unsure:

Now now boys..... I prefer to call it an MR2 and not a Toyota :lol:

I think I've figured out why it loves to spin so much. I think that the geometry of the rear wheels are not right on my car. They seem to be set in a positive camber. It is visible to the eye and even more evident when you see how the rear tyres pick up sand.

It's hard to believe though, took it to get alignment set 4 times and 2 different places. :(

Need to sort this out before taking it out for a "spin" :lol:

I think I've figured out why it loves to spin so much. I think that the geometry of the rear wheels are not right on my car. They seem to be set in a positive camber. It is visible to the eye and even more evident when you see how the rear tyres pick up sand.

It's hard to believe though, took it to get alignment set 4 times and 2 different places. :(

did u try "sanka digital wheel alignment at delkada " ?

don't mind the pun eh?! :lol:

i'd have said Pitstop as always, but their machine was out of order last week (or was it the week before :unsure: )

Did u manage to get the pics n clips from ya buddy?

Cheers

Hey did not see your kind comments about my Alfa :) . Actually I'm missing quite a few horses from it, think it's the Air flow sensor :( Very sluggish at low revs and revs sluggishly too if that makes sense :lol:

Anyway I you are right about the handling, and it could have done a much quicker lap in the "right" hands. I made 3 mistakes on that lap nearly going off the track in two corners...... :D.

Love to say let's go again.......but my tyres' tread has vanished :blink: .....................................