• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sports Steering Wheels

SpEeD FrEak

that means its only for appearance.How much will a good sports steering cost?

It might make a slight difference on the feel depending on how different it is in size from the original wheel. Bigger would mean slightly lighter on the hand, but 'sports' steerings are generally smaller than the normal wheel to reduce the movement necessary. Hence it'll be a bit heavier on the hand.

May i know, is this for the M800?

It might make a slight difference on the feel depending on how different it is in size from the original wheel. Bigger would mean slightly lighter on the hand, but 'sports' steerings are generally smaller than the normal wheel to reduce the movement necessary. Hence it'll be a bit heavier on the hand.

my point was to that having a "sports steering" wont improve the "cars" handling but yeah having a smaller wheel will at times makes some drivers a bit more confident at higher speeds :)

most of those "drivers" cars have stiffer steering and not necessarily "sport steering wheels"

And some would argue certain after market "sport steering wheels" are mainly made for aesthetics... and some of them are not the safest if you get into a crash..

my point was to that having a "sports steering" wont improve the "cars" handling but yeah having a smaller wheel will at times makes some drivers a bit more confident at higher speeds :)

most of those "drivers" cars have stiffer steering and not necessarily "sport steering wheels"

And some would argue certain after market "sport steering wheels" are mainly made for aesthetics... and some of them are not the safest if you get into a crash..

Once witnessed a Sport steering wheel replaced over a Airbag equipped Steering wheel :action-smiley-060:

Edited by Ruslan

Once witnessed a Sport steering wheel replaced over a ABS equipped Steering wheel :action-smiley-060:

Me too. Silly silly people. The only solace we have is in the hope that in the event of a crash, the lack of an airbag would almost certainly ensure an end to those genes.

Yup bro.. its for the m800

Once witnessed a Sport steering wheel replaced over a Airbag equipped Steering wheel :action-smiley-060:

I replaced my stock steering wheel with a "Nardi".... and it came with the Air Bag... Only issue was I had to use the stock detonator with the Nardi. Was a straight fit.

Edited by Bugatti

I replaced the original steering wheel with an original Momo when I was having the Lucino. It made a world of difference over the original which was so big to my liking. Momo gave a better grip, handling, fast response, confidence, and also the look as well.

77295531.jpg

I replaced the original steering wheel with an original Momo when I was having the Lucino. It made a world of difference over the original which was so big to my liking. Momo gave a better grip, handling, fast response, confidence, and also the look as well.

77295531.jpg

Original Momo would have cost you a lot nah.anyway nice interior