• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alloy Wheels - Centreline Convo Pros

Yeah thats problem with all these buggers down here. If you want a spare wheel of the same type, it's going to be 1.5x more expensive. Mostly they just keep it and make another set of 4 out of 5 sets of 5, easy money right there.

If you don't have a door mounted spare then why even bother? Your spare's only going to be on for a couple of hours at a time anyway....

i thought it looked like an Isuzu Panther as well, but the wheel arch made me believe its a Y60 Patrol in which case there is a door mounted spare...

but i concur with your logic

well its a Y60 and i've been searching for a Wheel for sumtime, i've even contacted the manufacturer they say, now they dont make the 6 Lug version of this wheel, and i couldnt find any where in delkanda area, i dont mind the 1.5x price tag as long as i can find one, if any of u see them anywhere PM me

the size i want is 15"x8