• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Some Pages Not Displayed In Windows 7

ThilakR

Question

Hi Admin,

I recently installed Windows 7 in my computer. Now when I visit Vehicle buy page, a blank page display.

Nothing is displayed. Still I noticed this issue only in Autolanka.

Is this due to any incompatibility issue? :unsure:

Thilak

Edited by ThilakR

20 answers to this question

Hi Admin,

I recently installed Windows 7 in my computer. Now when I visit Vehicle buy page, a blank page display.

Thilak

Like Microsoft says, "This version of Windows will not have any problems the older version had" ROTFL- time to get a Mac

Hi Admin,

Thilak

Dose other Win-7 users has the same issue ?

What is the browser you use?

Hi Admin,

Thilak

well what is the web browser you using ? if its IE or FF can you see these Sinhalese unicodes ? or you see boxes ? "ඔටෝලන්කා" if u see boxes then update ur web browser, flash etc

Edited by GihanFX

This is why you shouldn't download and install pirated operating systems :angry-smiley-048:

Dear ShanX,

We have an Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft mate. We never use pirated copies. :)

I recently installed new Windows 7 Enterprise received from Microsoft under my EA agreement.

Everything is fine but I cannot see Autolanka Individual classifields page in Vehicle buy section. It comes as a blank page.

Thilak

Edited by ThilakR

well what is the web browser you using ? if its IE or FF can you see these Sinhalese unicodes ? or you see boxes ? "ඔටෝලන්කා" if u see boxes then update ur web browser, flash etc

I checked in IE 8 and FF too. Both same. :angry:

Don no what the problem is. I will inqure this issue from Microsoft too.

Thilak

Everything is fine but I cannot see Autolanka Individual classifields page in Vehicle buy section. It comes as a blank page.

I'm also having this problem with my home laptop. I use Windows Vista (Home Prem) / IE8 / Kasperskey Internet Security 2009.

Could it be the Anti-Virus (KIS 2009) which blocks the content ?

I'm also having this problem with my home laptop. I use Windows Vista (Home Prem) / IE8 / Kasperskey Internet Security 2009.

Could it be the Anti-Virus (KIS 2009) which blocks the content ?

Yep there was a issue with Kasperskey and we fixed it long time back. did you try it recently?

Unrelated to the central topic - but having a few issues in the 'reply' page on the forum- this is only when using FF 3.6 B3

machan install a stable version and check i normally don't trust beta versions...anyway like GihanFX suggested try clearing your cache and see.

Dear ShanX,

We have an Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft mate. We never use pirated copies. :)

I recently installed new Windows 7 Enterprise received from Microsoft under my EA agreement.

Thilak

ohh my bad :mellow: was kidding :)

1. Maybe could be some Javascript error on those pages might be not allowing you to render the page, you could check by trying to view page Source code on IE or FF.

2. Or another suggestion would be to try Chrome.

3. If not try this and see if the following links works - Classifieds, Listing

Edited by shanX

ohh my bad :mellow: was kidding :)

1. Maybe could be some Javascript error on those pages might be not allowing you to render the page, you could check by trying to view page Source code on IE or FF.

2. Or another suggestion would be to try Chrome.

3. If not try this and see if the following links works - Classifieds, Listing

Hi Shanx

I can go into those first pages. But when I try to go into more details blank page appears.

I am checking with my Kasperskey scanner settings too. (Not pirated version) LOL

Best

Thilak

Hi Shanx

I can go into those first pages. But when I try to go into more details blank page appears.

I am checking with my Kasperskey scanner settings too. (Not pirated version) LOL

Best

Thilak

Ohh in that case your browser could render those pages, but something is blocking your browser from accessing those pages, yeah maybe a virus guard/firewall or something like that.

Heh heh actually it doesnt matter even if it is pirated as you can customize it to work as you want