• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Slardar Championship 2009 - Awards Night

MADZ

SLARDAR CHAMPIONS OF 2009

Group MX- Racing Motocross Bikes upto 85 cc (Under 16 Years)

Shehan C Adikari

slardarawardsnight20090.jpg

Group MX- Racing Motocross Bikes upto 125 cc (2 Stroke) & upto 250 cc (4 Stroke)

Gayan Sandaruwan

slardarawardsnight20090x.jpg

Group SL-H Cars upto 1600 cc

Nishan Wasalathanthri

(Not Awarded due to protest)

SL-GT upto 3500 cc

Dinesh Deheragoda

slardarawardsnight20090a.jpg

slardarawardsnight20090d.jpg

slardarawardsnight20090a.jpg

slardarawardsnight20090ma.jpg

slardarawardsnight20090s.jpg

SLARDAR Championship 2009 - Awards Night Pictures Click Here

(Pic's by - Preveen R)

saw them on FB Looks like it was a blast.. Loved the pic of the Evo X with Dinesh D and some others.. Though I must say... Quite alot of pictures of the dancing girls... :rolleyes: Not that I'm complaining. ;):D

saw them on FB Looks like it was a blast.. Loved the pic of the Evo X with Dinesh D and some others.. Though I must say... Quite alot of pictures of the dancing girls... :rolleyes: Not that I'm complaining. ;):D

Dancing Girls :action-smiley-060: u should have come to the Zouk same night :rolleyes: few meters away from the award night :lol:

Dancing Girls :action-smiley-060: u should have come to the Zouk same night :rolleyes: few meters away from the award night :lol:

Haha I'll deffo be there next time.. Right now tryin to save up cash for christmas partying :D

Though I must say... Quite alot of pictures of the dancing girls... :rolleyes: Not that I'm complaining. ;):D

Ummm ... They gave out a total of 5 awards, (two for DD and one for the Historian chap) I had to take pictures of something after going all that way and getting all dressed up and all.

:huh: whats that all about? :unsure:

I think thats not quite right. It wasn't awarded due to there being some kinda case to figure the situ out. As it stands they can't declare the winner. Its between Pasindu and Nishan, some disagreement over the results.

And I thought they raced so they wouldn't have these disagreements over results :blink:

I think thats not quite right. It wasn't awarded due to there being some kinda case to figure the situ out. As it stands they can't declare the winner. Its between Pasindu and Nishan, some disagreement over the results.

And I thought they raced so they wouldn't have these disagreements over results :blink:

:lol: good one!

well at least the former seemed to be enjoying himself, so i take it all wasn't lost :D

lolz !!!

(btw: what is the whole disagreement about anyway?)

The issue was contact between the two at the second SL 'H' 1600 race at Sigiriya. Nishan filed a complaint against Pasindu's driving and the points at stake will decide the champion. I wasn't there so I don't know what happened, what the nature of the penalty was or what'll happen next. If somebody can enlighten us it would be appreciated.

Ummm ... They gave out a total of 5 awards, (two for DD and one for the Historian chap) I had to take pictures of something after going all that way and getting all dressed up and all.

I say again. I'm not complaining one bit mate! :D:lol:

The issue was contact between the two at the second SL 'H' 1600 race at Sigiriya. Nishan filed a complaint against Pasindu's driving and the points at stake will decide the champion. I wasn't there so I don't know what happened, what the nature of the penalty was or what'll happen next. If somebody can enlighten us it would be appreciated.

Ah! The plot thickens, I see! thanks KLM!