• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Oil For 200,000km+ Toyota Prtrol Engine

ANUSH

Question

Hi Guys,

What would be the suitable engine oil for 200,000km+ toyota petrol engine?(1300cc 2E engine)

*****Still engine sounds good and very slight oil burning(1/8 ltr per 3500km)*****

Will 20w-50 works?

Thanx.

5 answers to this question

Hi Guys,

What would be the suitable engine oil for 200,000km+ toyota petrol engine?(1300cc 2E engine)

*****Still engine sounds good and very slight oil burning(1/8 ltr per 3500km)*****

Will 20w-50 works?

Thanx.

IMHO that should be fine.... though heavily under estimated, lanka super SAE40 too is a good motor oil...

just that it doesn't have all that fancy packaging and all that marketing mumbo jumbo :)

after all....those oils have been powering most of our commercial and heavy vehicles for decades...

IMHO that should be fine.... though heavily under estimated, lanka super SAE40 too is a good motor oil...

just that it doesn't have all that fancy packaging and all that marketing mumbo jumbo :)

after all....those oils have been powering most of our commercial and heavy vehicles for decades...

On the subject of oils, today I saw the sad fate of a Nissan V6 whose owner was a bit too enthusiastic about the oils he used. Total engine overhaul due to a chronic sludge issue. Nothing was spared and the engine was being stripped to its bare components.

Funny thing is he was running on SYNTHETIC!!!

I will try to get some pics tomorrow and post because it has to be seen. people talk a lot on sludge and what to do, well, this is a good example of a man who did everything people asked him to do BUT do the right thing.

Stick Lanka Super 40.

On the subject of oils, today I saw the sad fate of a Nissan V6 whose owner was a bit too enthusiastic about the oils he used. Total engine overhaul due to a chronic sludge issue. Nothing was spared and the engine was being stripped to its bare components.

Funny thing is he was running on SYNTHETIC!!!

I will try to get some pics tomorrow and post because it has to be seen. people talk a lot on sludge and what to do, well, this is a good example of a man who did everything people asked him to do BUT do the right thing.

Stick Lanka Super 40.

I don't know why, even after considering the viscosity, but for some reason, Lanka oils seem the best for worn engines across the board - Diesel or Petrol

but on the subject of the V6, please do elaborate - sounds a little worrying?