• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Legacy B4 (1999-2001)

RLan

I DONT WANT TO OPEN A CAN OF WORMS -- but @ Sti B4 or Gihan Fx- can we know whether your project is completed? If so - can you'll update A/L.? Since there'll be a dyno in S.L. soon - you'll will know exactly - the bhp of your car.

Video and info are posted in this thread from post number #27 onwards (http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=8562&st=20) also in that thread i have mentioned suranga is getting the new intercooler, turbo , wastegate and injectors in this or next month, then we can finish the tuning process, in that period if the dyno is in Sl then it will be very easy to do the tuning, or else we are planing to do at Katu

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

wow... and here i was, reading some old threads to dig some info on a B4, since i'm interested in one. and i unearth the wrath of amun-ra himself... yikes!

but seriously, cutting throats apart, i'd like the first few questions posted by the creator answered again, to get a 2011 outlook on it. hope i'm not asking for too much

wow... and here i was, reading some old threads to dig some info on a B4, since i'm interested in one. and i unearth the wrath of amun-ra himself... yikes!

but seriously, cutting throats apart, i'd like the first few questions posted by the creator answered again, to get a 2011 outlook on it. hope i'm not asking for too much

i owned a 2001 B4 TT before i migrated bro.. infact its on sale now because the owner wants a jeep i think..

You are right , this was a very interesting and heated thread.... the 1000 bhp monster out of a 2.2 ltr block, myth or reality guess we will never know.

Well to answer the same questions in a 2011 perspective, for one thing all the cars have aged 3 years ! wrt fuel consumption I get around 5.5 to 6 ( little less than what it used to be ) , 95 oct. Maintenance is not cheap, so you might find it difficult to get hold of a well maintained one, but I have seen some really good ones out there. There has not been any issues on the spares as the agents usually have most of them or can get it from outside. The initial pick up is not great, but after the second turbo comes on its a different animal, got a lot of top end power.

Since the car is bulky you cant really throw it around like a Swift sport.