• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Are There Any Local Racing Events Happening Soon?

m3cAnIx

Guys.. I took some photographs. Just check out if you miss the action.

http://www.facebook....39&l=f80761bf97

http://www.facebook....39&l=b8f9a42022

Thanks for the pics! :) I couldn't take anything decent as I only took my mobile, but did take some vids from it so will attach later.

Can't imagine how you stayed in the Kotugodalla Veediya. Anyway, nice races, great cars and good fun :)

It only took 4 hours after your statement tongue.gif

Hahaha but luckily it went away

Yeh.. I was wondering the same as soon as rain starts like nothing suddenly. :lol:

What did you do :angry::P

ShanX,BlueHaze,nexus are you guys coming today.. I will be coming around 9.30 and hope to see from Yatinuwara Veediya.

lol. Ohh I was in the Yatinuwara veediya most of the time, but yeah we dint stay in one place, different places for different event classes lol, came there again for the GT event. Anyway event was nice. Btw i saw your car going past me near Mahayyawa near sm car sales around 8-8.30 ;)

Thanks for the pics! :) I couldn't take anything decent as I only took my mobile, but did take some vids from it so will attach later.

Can't imagine how you stayed in the Kotugodalla Veediya. Anyway, nice races, great cars and good fun :)

Yeh.. correct. We were at the most dangerous bend in the entire race. And after all the shooting I saw a notice "This area is dangerous, do not watch races from here"

Hahaha but luckily it went away

lol. Ohh I was in the Yatinuwara veediya most of the time, but yeah we dint stay in one place, different places for different event classes lol, came there again for the GT event. Anyway event was nice. Btw i saw your car going past me near Mahayyawa near sm car sales around 8-8.30 ;)

I noticed a Subaru when i return, was it you?

Edit: 8-8.30.. then when it must be when I was heading to the event.

Edited by MkX

I was trying to stay at the corner near that watch shop in front of Swarnamahal but they didn't let me so went to the other side of the bend. And yes, if you were in front of the Airtel office, that really was dangerous as many cars nearly crashed into that place, there weren't even any railings! :o

Yeh.. correct. We were at the most dangerous bend in the entire race. And after all the shooting I saw a notice "This area is dangerous, do not watch races from here"

I noticed a Subaru, was it you?

Edit: 8-8.30.. then when it must be when I was heading to the event.

LOL imo the whole track was dangerous for the spectators, besides even sandbags din't have sand in most of those bags lol.

Yup I saw around that time. And yeah, that's my friend's car, my car was parked in front along with another friend's car. Mine, Honda ;)

Lovely pics

Machan there is pic of my car in action in your album . Is it possible to get a high resolution copy of it ?

Edited by MRM

Guys, what are the events happening this month? DD's calendar is empty for March, so anything else?

well according to the SLAS calender, Sigiriya Super Cross was going to be today and tomorrow, but I think it might be postponed.. Not sure.. And next month is Radella(Not confirmed yet) Mahagastota and Foxhill..

Guys, does any one know the civic in this race? what engine it has?

I think thats Nigel Perera's Honda, not sure bout the specs though..

well according to the SLAS calender, Sigiriya Super Cross was going to be today and tomorrow, but I think it might be postponed.. Not sure.. And next month is Radella(Not confirmed yet) Mahagastota and Foxhill..

dates for radella & foxhill have been confirmed. Radella is on the 9th of April, Foxhill is on the 15th & 16th of April....entries close on the 1st of April

I think DD's cal says Oct for Sigiriya.

As for the white Civic which was in the GT race, yes it was Nigel Perera, happened to see the car with the bonnet open after the races were over cuz engine overheated or something, looked like a heavily modified B16 to me

dates for radella & foxhill have been confirmed. Radella is on the 9th of April, Foxhill is on the 15th & 16th of April....entries close on the 1st of April

Thanks a lot!!

Is Mirigama still open for public track days? Any info on that or a contact number?

Edited by BLu3HaZe