• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Forum Not Working Properly!

MADZ, there appears to be a problem with the forum since monday... hitting "view new posts" only gets older ones to appear and even the "today's active topics" button works only sometimes. Also, my login shows the forum date to be the 12th of march..

Heard from dilesh yesterday that he cannot view topics at all, he keeps getting the "Search flood control" screen.

Please check this out

MADZ, there appears to be a problem with the forum since monday... hitting "view new posts" only gets older ones to appear and even the "today's active topics" button works only sometimes. Also, my login shows the forum date to be the 12th of march..

Heard from dilesh yesterday that he cannot view topics at all, he keeps getting the "Search flood control" screen.

Please check this out

Yup having the same issue....

Please check this out

yup ite happened to me too the last two days. it seems like it works now.

yup ...seems to be working now,might well have something to with the date,similar thing happened to all playstation 3's this march first...apparently all the "fat" ps3's internal clocks thought that 2010 was a leap year and all of them just refused to work for one day...but all started working normal again at 12 midnight gmt march second...lol

anyways i'm glad AL is back to normal

Please check this out

seems like there has been a date/time issue in the hosted server...sorry for taking such a long time to sort it out :(

anyways glad to see that forum is back to normal !!

• 1 year later...

ever since the recent outage, the search function has not been working (reports a driver error)... this also means that the "view new content" feature doesn't work and that really sucks... hope the powers that be are working on a fix ;)

ever since the recent outage, the search function has not been working (reports a driver error)... this also means that the "view new content" feature doesn't work and that really sucks... hope the powers that be are working on a fix ;)

Hay Sifaan thanks for pointing it out....It's fixed now!

Pls do let us know if you guys find any similar errors in the forum.

Once again thanks..!

Hay Sifaan thanks for pointing it out....It's fixed now!

Pls do let us know if you guys find any similar errors in the forum.

well, there is the timeouts that occur (maybe when there is more users on the forum) - perhaps features that are not used (gallery, calendar, chat, maybe facebook login) can be turned off to reduce the load?

and a feature request; afaik IPBoard supports a "Ignore User" option - could that be enabled?

well, there is the timeouts that occur (maybe when there is more users on the forum) - perhaps features that are not used (gallery, calendar, chat, maybe facebook login) can be turned off to reduce the load?

and a feature request; afaik IPBoard supports a "Ignore User" option - could that be enabled?

There are number of reasons for timeouts during peak hours..will sort it out soon. I will enable the Ignore User option if it's there.

Hey Madz,I was trying to check the thread called 121 is the best choice or something,but it says that I do not have access.Madz could you help me :( .Thanks

Thats coz that thread was closed, since it wasn't serving its purpose.