• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Saver

Uditha88

Hi all,

Any one has tried a fuel saver called "Sysmotek Lubricant System" which is a imported product

which is installed on car engine for fuel economy.

What the cadget does is, it drops a drop of special lubricant which we have to refile to the system

and it clears te entire fuel flow of the car and clear all parts.

So that it's like you service n tune-up it and so fuel efficiency will be increased.

Friends, if u have alrady tried this, pls post ur comments like

1. Does it realy work?

2. Any side effect for the car, its parts or engine?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Any one has tried a fuel saver called "Sysmotek Lubricant System" which is a imported product

which is installed on car engine for fuel economy.

What the cadget does is, it drops a drop of special lubricant which we have to refile to the system

and it clears te entire fuel flow of the car and clear all parts.

So that it's like you service n tune-up it and so fuel efficiency will be increased.

Friends, if u have alrady tried this, pls post ur comments like

1. Does it realy work?

2. Any side effect for the car, its parts or engine?

Sir,

Please inform me where did you buy this product. Or any literature of same any web site. as I have done lot of other fuel saver systems which is on the web with average of 10 % fuel saving.

Some time back in 1960 Redlex UK had a system oil drop get into the inlet of the engine this was a upper cylinder lubricant this is not available in the shops now.

Wijesinghe.

Sir,

Please inform me where did you buy this product. Or any literature of same any web site. as I have done lot of other fuel saver systems which is on the web with average of 10 % fuel saving.

Some time back in 1960 Redlex UK had a system oil drop get into the inlet of the engine this was a upper cylinder lubricant this is not available in the shops now.

Wijesinghe.

I once went to "Marino", well known place for local silencers. They did me a promotion about this product. It costs about Rs. 4 000 to install it. Then u have to maintain it's oil. They gave me a hand bill too. There they mentioned a web site too. which is a Australian website. If you want web address, I'll put it here later. They also showed me some vehicle make n numbers of people who already installed this product. There about more than 20 clients there. :)

Car makes were like well known to be less fuel economy. :rolleyes:

I once went to "Marino", well known place for local silencers. They did me a promotion about this product. It costs about Rs. 4 000 to install it. Then u have to maintain it's oil. They gave me a hand bill too. There they mentioned a web site too. which is a Australian website. If you want web address, I'll put it here later. They also showed me some vehicle make n numbers of people who already installed this product. There about more than 20 clients there. :)

:D

gotta say i have great respect for these business people!

they know when and where to introduce these products... it's like those "get a six pack with 5 minutes training on x machine informercials"

we all know it's BS but somewhere deep inside we want it to be true...

but sadly it isn't...

if i were you...i'd do something else with that 4k :)

this whole fuel saver thing has been discussed heavily before... so i'd rather not start another battle here!

lol..ripper put it perfectly...this is just the new "nano saver" designed to steal money off of gulible owners...

just learn to properly drive you car first...avoid hard braking,accelarate smoothly and anticipate what's gonna happen and act accordingly...just by doing the basic things right can save a lot of fuel than these bs scam products

lol..ripper put it perfectly...this is just the new "nano saver" designed to steal money off of gulible owners...

just learn to properly drive you car first...avoid hard braking,accelarate smoothly and anticipate what's gonna happen and act accordingly...just by doing the basic things right can save a lot of fuel than these bs scam products

Hi master,

I do drive understanding the road. I'm very balanced driver so far. No hard breaking, quick accelerations. But My car does only 8 km/liter :(

in city. It''s with AC but I do manually On-off it as required. Anyway this model is claimed to be less fuel economy though I love the model sooo much! :(

It's automatic Nissan car called Nissa Presea CTII. I really love this car and want to keep it with me for lifetime.

But fuel economy disappointed me :(

You Friends, Can u give me some advice

1. Is this natural fuel consumption?

2. Any action I can take to increase economy?

Hi master,

I do drive understanding the road. I'm very balanced driver so far. No hard breaking, quick accelerations. But My car does only 8 km/liter :(

in city. It''s with AC but I do manually On-off it as required. Anyway this model is claimed to be less fuel economy though I love the model sooo much! :(

It's automatic Nissan car called Nissa Presea CTII. I really love this car and want to keep it with me for lifetime.

hi machan...first of all,my comment about driving skills was not aimed at you personally...i'm sure you are a good driver...it was just a general comment :)

well i havent driven a presea...but 8kmpl in city driving on a petrol engined,automatic transmission sedan is pretty normal in my humble opinion...presea experts will elaborate on this i hope.

do a full tune up as suggested by charitha.Sometimes it'll give u slightly better results but dont expect much :)

I think the engine in the Presea and FB14 is the same GA15DE.The FB14 Auto has the same fuel consumption.So 8 kmpl in city might be normal

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

Hi master,

Yes save your 4K and spend it on some thing else. doing 8 in city with moderate AC and with Auto is absolutely fine. Maintain constant speed as much as possible. Do not have the habit of accelerating maximum distance you can go and then decelerating.

so ppl still believe in miracles. GOOD!

anyway if any of you plan to use any of these so called fuel saver additives then even if you feel an improvement in the fuel economy you can still start saving the saved cost for the inevitable engine reapair caused by these additives.

bdw 8km per liter in traffic for an AT presea is as good as it gets. i would not even waste money on an engine tune up. i had a nissan pulsar automatic (YOM 1996) several years ago and it hardly did 7km per liter in traffic!!!

Give me the 4k, we will all have some beer, devilled pork and some mixture.... and talk cars and games.

A great way to spend 4K, IMHO.

In order to save fuel, keep the air filter clean, drive sensibly, plan your journey.. (don't hit the road during peak hours, unless you really have to), maintain your tyre pressure properly and then you will just like me, get 8+ Kmpl on a 2.5 litre, in line 6, heavy German... :):action-smiley-060:

Also switching the AC on off at your discretion is counter productive.

Leave the Temp slider at around 23-24 Degree mark. It is a comfortable setting. Also please note that there is now way on earth the car will ever reach the lowest temp mark indicated in our tropical conditions and all it will do is keep the compressor going on and on. Let the AC thermostat look after it. Switching it on and off only taxes the cooling system and hence the engine, and your fuel consumption.

Yeah...as some ppl have mentioned previously, if a low cost instrument cud increase fuel economy, it would be the big car companies that would install them straight in the factory and market the car. Specially now, since low fuel consumption is such a political issue in the US and europe.

Hi Everyone again,

One of my friend who is good in Car Mechanics suggested my like,

" U do a engine tune up, and fix a nano-fuel saver"

My Question is:

Out of u friends,

Has any 1 used "Nano-Fuel Saver" which costs about 4 500 Rs. and its' said that

increase fuel economy by about 2 km/L?

Please give ur comments.

Hi Everyone again,

One of my friend who is good in Car Mechanics suggested my like,

" U do a engine tune up, and fix a nano-fuel saver"

My Question is:

Out of u friends,

Has any 1 used "Nano-Fuel Saver" which costs about 4 500 Rs. and its' said that

increase fuel economy by about 2 km/L?

Please give ur comments.

I dont mean to sound rude or anything but may i say this.

You seem to have your mind set on getting a 'fuel saver'.... If so there really is no point in asking others on if its worth it. Its not like you're going to take their advice. You're just wasting your time as well as others'. So why dont you just go spend 4500 bucks and get one. Its your money, and its upto you on HOW you wanna spend it... I dont know why you're asking this again (afterall everyone gave their recommendations when YOU asked the SAME question at the beginning of the thread...)

As for your friends advice, YES he is right. If you do a tune-up and fix a fuel-saver you will see better fuel efficiency.. Not because of the fuel-saver but because of the tune-up.

And can you do me a favour as well please... after the tune up can you open your trunk and lick your spare-wheel really well? Cos then i can tell people that if they "do a tune-up and lick their spare wheel really well", they too will see an increase in fuel efficiency.

Edited by Dilesh

I dont mean to sound rude or anything but may i say this.

You seem to have your mind set on getting a 'fuel saver'.... If so there really is no point in asking others on if its worth it. Its not like you're going to take their advice. You're just wasting your time as well as others'. So why dont you just go spend 4500 bucks and get one. Its your money, and its upto you on HOW you wanna spend it... I dont know why you're asking this again (afterall everyone gave their recommendations when YOU asked the SAME question at the beginning of the thread...)

As for your friends advice, YES he is right. If you do a tune-up and fix a fuel-saver you will see better fuel efficiency.. Not because of the fuel-saver but because of the tune-up.

And can you do me a favour as well please... after the tune up can you open your trunk and lick your spare-wheel really well? Cos then i can tell people that if they "do a tune-up and lick their spare wheel really well", they too will see an increase in fuel efficiency.

May be he's keen on becoming a dealer for this product, and wants to create some interest, eh?

In which case, what he needs is a better marketing / branding advisor... ;)

Oh My Experienced Friends :(

I was keep asking this Q n was looking for ur valuable advice becos I'm totally new to this Subject of Fuel Efficiency n Tune up.

Pls do care that I'm not a promoter for any product.

What all I need was ur advices as Experienced people.

I do understand & gonna believe that "Engine Tune up is the Best"

Srry for any inconvenience caused. :unsure:

Edited by Uditha88

Machang, fix that thing and see for yourself. Thats the best thing to do. Let us know if you can save the magic fuel numbers...

Sir,

Now according to you you have fitted the Fuel saver.DID YOU TEST? DO A FUEL TEST WITH A FULL TANK

Take a reading how many liters consumed after running 100 KM Colombo and out of Colombo refill the tank.

It is no point writing to the forum without actual results are put in black and white.

Discussing the performance of the unit what you have.

I agree to the members who had posted. Good engine tune up with a Experienced person is best

Please do share your experience so that other members all so will be benefited.

I have tried few Fuel savers.Started that thread Some members on the forum thought that I am a fool and one member told me that I am a cheap marketer trying to market my Profession I knew about this forum only after one Customer who came to me 3 months ago told that there is a forum called Auto Lanka and there was few inquiries about my profession.

Wijesinghe.

Sir,

Now according to you you have fitted the Fuel saver.DID YOU TEST? DO A FUEL TEST WITH A FULL TANK

Take a reading how many liters consumed after running 100 KM Colombo and out of Colombo refill the tank.

It is no point writing to the forum without actual results are put in black and white.

Dear Mr.ListMember,

VVTi didnt say that he uses a fuel-saver.. dude, he just asked Uditha to use one if he is so keen on trying it out.... We're just going in circles here... :P

Sir,

I agree to the members who had posted. Good engine tune up with a Experienced person is best

Please do share your experience so that other members all so will be benefited.

I have tried few Fuel savers.Started that thread Some members on the forum thought that I am a fool and one member told me that I am a cheap marketer trying to market my Profession I knew about this forum only after one Customer who came to me 3 months ago told that there is a forum called Auto Lanka and there was few inquiries about my profession.

Wijesinghe.

Sir,

Now According to you VVTi is using a fuel saver. However, according to VVTi, he does not and was merely telling uditha to fix one and see.

Therefore, here seems to be a case of your misreading the post and jumping in as you always do. Please curtail this habit, or at least develop a habit of reading and comprehending posts before replying.

Supra_Natural

Sir,

Now According to you VVTi is using a fuel saver. However, according to VVTi, he does not and was merely telling uditha to fix one and see.

Therefore, here seems to be a case of your misreading the post and jumping in as you always do. Please curtail this habit, or at least develop a habit of reading and comprehending posts before replying.

Supra_Natural

Sir,

Please understand I never write out of point nor miss lead members on the forum I originally started this thread.

After that there was lot of criticism by the members that what I write that was locked. Again this fuel saver was started.

Mr, Uditha was writing about fuel savers I only advised him if he has fitted give his comments and how I did the fuel saver test.

I have fitted tested fuel savers I have got positive results this is the reason I want other members also to know about fuel savers to share knowledge.

Who misread the post?

Wijesinghe.

Sir,

Mr, Uditha was writing about fuel savers I only advised him if he has fitted give his comments and how I did the fuel saver test.

I have fitted tested fuel savers I have got positive results this is the reason I want other members also to know about fuel savers to share knowledge.

Who misread the post?

Wijesinghe.

Not really. You had quoted VVTi's post and said "Now according to you you have fitted the Fuel saver". No possible way to misread that. If you quoted the wrong person in your reply, then you quoted the wrong person, so you can't expect people to read your mind that you meant to reply to Uditha.

But anyway, to clear things up, bottom line, nobody participating on this thread has used this gizmo, other than yourself.