• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Radella And Mahagastota Hill Climbs 2010

virensti

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the formula mclarens getting its tail out fairly comprehensively on the last corner...

img83362.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ashan Silva crossing the finish line. He was nearly as quick as the the AWD turbos, Blistering run!

img82482.jpg

Edited by Supra_Natural

The Grand Poobah himself! (Plus Malu Paan)

img81372.jpg

Oh bugger. Thats not flattering. I haven't shaved.

But it is dedication to the job. Didn't even take a break to eat, just went on clicking :)

And thats Devinda's hat, in case anyone has comments on it, not mine. I forgot and left my normal uniform autoLanka cap in Colombo.

The Mighty RA-R

img83002.jpg

Not happy with that composition. A much tighter crop might save it tho.

Oh bugger. Thats not flattering. I haven't shaved.

But it is dedication to the job. Didn't even take a break to eat, just went on clicking :)

And thats Devinda's hat, in case anyone has comments on it, not mine. I forgot and left my normal uniform autoLanka cap in Colombo.

mighty grateful bugger you are! :P

Evo V, DD was driving a V for this event since the X wasn't available. The V was a bit of a shed but he still managed to be quite competitive with it. As for pics, have them but havent had time to go through/upload as this weeks been a bitch! but will try to do something over weekend.

Absolute Stunner pics. Thank You Supra Natural and Peri for taking the time to share them with us.

Thanks guys, all of these were taken with Peri's 17_85 lens, which I think is awesome! saving up for one immediately!

All the good ones are lucky captures lol, anyway glad you guys like em :)

Thanks guys, all of these were taken with Peri's 17_85 lens, which I think is awesome! saving up for one immediately!

All the good ones are lucky captures lol, anyway glad you guys like em :)

Peri's 15-85mm. :) You'll need to save a little longer for that one, considering its almost double the price, $400 vs $700 IIRC.