• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan,subaru Or Mistu?

riddle

guys.,,..one of my friend is hunting for a car

these are the models which are in his mind atm..

nissan silvia s15(iv personally driven it sometime ago,,awesome ride)

nissan R-34(awsome ride again)

subaru sti9(no experience)

Evo8(no experience)

Evo7(no experience)

when it comes to performance what is the best bang for the buck??

can you guys please state the price range for these cars and the pro's and cons(maintenance,parts) so that it would be much helpfull for the STAT's..

thanks alot guys..

in sl bro...i think all of these cars are available here..

Hardly

There is exactly ONE S15 Silvia and that belongs to the family that owns A*M*W... Unlikely to be for sale and even if it does come up they will want a mega price as it has a lot of extra goodies on it.

Almost the same story for the Skyline (I assume you mean the GT-R) SL has only two R34 GTRs (that are known of anyway); Ex richard de soysa GR reg car (black) and of course Andy's awesome white Mspec Nur. Both cars are spoken for and unlikely to come on the market.

Evo 8s are pretty rare AFAIK there are only a couple around, not many 7s either so pricing is an unsure factor... range would be between 4-6 million.

Sti 9s there are quite a few of (indeed they seem to almost be multiplying the way new ones keep appearing. They are easily the best value since the very fact that there are several means prices are fairly sensible. I should think one can be picked up for around 4.5-5 Million easily. There aren't a hell of a lot of buyers these days but there are quite a few cars on the market.

Hardly

There is exactly ONE S15 Silvia and that belongs to the family that owns A*M*W... Unlikely to be for sale and even if it does come up they will want a mega price as it has a lot of extra goodies on it.

Almost the same story for the Skyline (I assume you mean the GT-R) SL has only two R34 GTRs (that are known of anyway); Ex richard de soysa GR reg car (black) and of course Andy's awesome white Mspec Nur. Both cars are spoken for and unlikely to come on the market.

Evo 8s are pretty rare AFAIK there are only a couple around, not many 7s either so pricing is an unsure factor... range would be between 4-6 million.

Sti 9s there are quite a few of (indeed they seem to almost be multiplying the way new ones keep appearing. They are easily the best value since the very fact that there are several means prices are fairly sensible. I should think one can be picked up for around 4.5-5 Million easily. There aren't a hell of a lot of buyers these days but there are quite a few cars on the market.

The S15 is no longer with the A*W person. its owned by a guy from ja ela

GR skyline is out of the road for a while

Andrew's uncle owns the white skyline which is not for sale either

There are two EVO8 for sale Dinesh D's old road car the yellow one its somewhere in kohuwala. also Dinesh J's EVO8 is for sale with all the race parts & stuff....

as for STI9 there were two cars which went for the price ranges of 5 - 5.5million but not below that.....all the other ones are above the 6million range

The S15 is no longer with the A*W person. its owned by a guy from ja ela

GR skyline is out of the road for a while

Andrew's uncle owns the white skyline which is not for sale either

There are two EVO8 for sale Dinesh D's old road car the yellow one its somewhere in kohuwala. also Dinesh J's EVO8 is for sale with all the race parts & stuff....

as for STI9 there were two cars which went for the price ranges of 5 - 5.5million but not below that.....all the other ones are above the 6million range

Ah the S15 has been sold? any idea how much it went for?

somewhere over 5mill im not sure about the exact price

[/quote

Any R-34 (N/A) for sale? Heard sometime back there was one in kohuwala for around 2.2Mil. Of course didn lst too long...

I'm looking for a R-34 (N/A) for a while.ttttttttttt

Any R-34 (N/A) for sale? Heard sometime back there was one in kohuwala for around 2.2Mil. Of course didn lst too long...

I'm looking for a R-34 (N/A) for a while.ttttttttttt

ya i saw one at kohuwala not sure if its still around

guys i think therse more than 2 s15 here,i guess....iv seen a blue one and a grey one with a black bonnet(last week near amrith)///

from the points youv come i think i should advice ma boi not to get his hands on the nissan's..

buh what about the subbie's?are sti9's that rare?hes not that satisfied with sti8's since it has HUGISH Ugly head lights...my friued was quite convinced to get him self a wrx,but aft a lil youtubing thanks to TOP GEAR,the EVO was bought in to consideration..

so MISTU OR SUBBI?what about the parts mate?

guys i think therse more than 2 s15 here,i guess....iv seen a blue one and a grey one with a black bonnet(last week near amrith)///

from the points youv come i think i should advice ma boi not to get his hands on the nissan's..

buh what about the subbie's?are sti9's that rare?hes not that satisfied with sti8's since it has HUGISH Ugly head lights...my friued was quite convinced to get him self a wrx,but aft a lil youtubing thanks to TOP GEAR,the EVO was bought in to consideration..

so MISTU OR SUBBI?what about the parts mate?

Same S15. Used to be blue, now grey with a CF bonnet. Its not a question of advising him not to "get his hands on the nissans", its the simple fact that they arent available....

Sti9 is the best bang for the buck. As Chooti Putha said though there are a couple of race spec evos available too, so if they're within budget they would be a helluva thrill ride as well. Long term durability may be less than that of a stock version though.

my friued was quite convinced to get him self a wrx,but aft a lil youtubing thanks to TOP GEAR,the EVO was bought in to consideration..

I think making decisions based on Youtube videos and Topgear is not always the best thing to do :D

Anyways best of luck with finding those cars!!!

wow STi9 for 5 mil???...i thought it was much more than that...oh well,it doesnt matter eitherway...i still cant afford one...lol

afaik - STi 9 are going for 6.5 mil or over. A certain name/reference which was made in this post bought a STi 9 for 6.5 mil in March 2010.