• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

High Speed

Bugatti

i've got 250cc on you in mine and i just barely manage triple figures! :lol:

huh?

250 cc on u in mine over yours and above mine and below his and ours? LOL

Welcome back to Al - looks like all of us have been away :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today about two hours ago Cops try to stop me for crossing the single line but the guy was in the other side and just signaled to pull over but I was going around 40Kmph couldn't stop as I was trying to over take slow moving lorry.. So I dint had any option but but kich his a## and run away. Luckily they dint had guns to shoot me :ph34r:

Today about two hours ago Cops try to stop me for crossing the single line but the guy was in the other side and just signaled to pull over but I was going around 40Kmph couldn't stop as I was trying to over take slow moving lorry.. So I dint had any option but but kich his a## and run away. Luckily they dint had guns to shoot me :ph34r:

where? lol

No prob... down shift n throttle...! :rolleyes:

Dude, pls post a pic of your car. If you can't stop from 40kmph, I'd like to get out of the way if I ever see you coming.

Dude, pls post a pic of your car. If you can't stop from 40kmph, I'd like to get out of the way if I ever see you coming.

I was going around 40Kmph couldn't stop as I was trying to over take slow moving lorry..
Peri.. I believe you pictured it wrong..

If I add more details to what happened to make it clear..

I was in 3rd gear came to 65 - 70 Kmph prettey easyly passed the lorry and came around 85-90Kmph (had about 50m without heavy bends) passing another couple of vehicles then slow down..

Edited by MkX

He did already - http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...st&p=123046

and ya, you should be out of the way, it's a Honda :D LOL

oh noooo cops are reading A/L :action-smiley-060: I didn't wanted to talk about the car as it can move in another unpleasent war.. And I did not do any stunt by any means but shared with you guys to make you lol

Edited by MkX