• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Price Range Of Used Rx7 And Rx8

zerocool

Yep... :) In great condition compared to its age. Went because a friend is interested. But I already have my E36 and can't part with her.

hang on, isn't it the 740's that come with the V8 ? :unsure:

Lovely car though - commands a lot of presence

hang on, isn't it the 740's that come with the V8 ? :unsure:

Lovely car though - commands a lot of presence

The 730i does come with a V8, it seems..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_7_Series

This wouldn't happen to be the one that was advertised on AL recently?

As for BMW V8's.. there's an E39 540i on 300- (or 301-?) plates, running around.. must be a quite a bruiser. Personally, I fancy the 530d.. all that torque ;)

The 730i does come with a V8, it seems..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_7_Series

This wouldn't happen to be the one that was advertised on AL recently?

As for BMW V8's.. there's an E39 540i on 300- (or 301-?) plates, running around.. must be a quite a bruiser. Personally, I fancy the 530d.. all that torque ;)

rightio then!

That e39 540i is the only one in the island afaik - originally owned and imported by Sidath Fernando if i'm not mistaken...

that too changed hands for something in the high 20's a few years back if i recall right - was mint then.

speaking of E39 diesels, did anyone else notice the rather reasonably priced one in last wks H*t Ad at 3 million! :o

rightio then!

That e39 540i is the only one in the island afaik - originally owned and imported by Sidath Fernando if i'm not mistaken...

that too changed hands for something in the high 20's a few years back if i recall right - was mint then.

speaking of E39 diesels, did anyone else notice the rather reasonably priced one in last wks H*t Ad at 3 million! :o

Good info.. thanx!

High 20's sounds like a steal, for that much car.. could scarcely imagine how (badly) it does on juice :unsure: Seems to be driven by a female now, at least it was, every time that I've caught a glimpse (of the car) :)

The one in the paper was a 525Tds on a 65- plate, wasn't it? The car market being what it is now, I wonder what a well looked after 02' - 03' 530d would settle at? How do the BM Diesels fair in the long run and at higher miles?

Edited by LaZyBoY

was offered Harry J's old one through a known sale bloke for 2.7 Mn about 4 years ago

Devinda, thats the one. The guy who owns it now mentioned that the car was brought down for Stassens. He i quoting 3.5 now... ;)

Good info.. thanx!

High 20's sounds like a steal, for that much car.. could scarcely imagine how (badly) it does on juice :unsure: Seems to be driven by a female now, at least it was, every time that I've caught a glimpse (of the car) :)

The one in the paper was a 525Tds on a 65- plate, wasn't it? The car market being what it is now, I wonder what a well looked after 02' - 03' 530d would settle at? How do the BM Diesels fair in the long run and at higher miles?

yeah seen that... love them both... :) Car and Driver... :)