• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Integra

BLu3HaZe

Uhh btw there was an interesting Honda coupe advertised on Hi*ad last week, matches your criteria ;)

You mean the black one, HZ number for 12.75M? Yea it's a lovely car and would have taken IF it was manual :( Probably got a 2.0L Turbo DOHC engine too...

Any idea what the 'Honda Sports Car', 2.2L DOHC VTEC engine, full option and tiptronic car for 6.9 lakhs? :o

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the black one, HZ number for 12.75M? Yea it's a lovely car and would have taken IF it was manual :( Probably got a 2.0L Turbo DOHC engine too...

Any idea what the 'Honda Sports Car', 2.2L DOHC VTEC engine, full option and tiptronic car for 6.9 lakhs? :o

What's the HZ number? An integra? Anyways, 2L DOHC Turbo? Maybe not a Honda.

Ya i was referring the 'Honda Sports Car', it's a 94 Prelude, but ya triptronic and too cheap

I've heard that most of the automatic Singapore SiR sedans have now been converted to manual. As for the original manual SiR - it is in Kandy, the owner is Willys Automobiles in Peradeniya. I sold the car to him myself.

Hmm, maybe so then. I'll take a pic next time and post it here :) You'd know more than me ofcourse.

:D What for? Same thing after all...

This is exactly what I want to do, white with bronze/brass wheels, but need a car :sad-smiley-002: Stafford won't tell how many DC2s they brought here nor is the SLDMT organized enough to find anything... :suicide2:

htup_0903_01_z%20integra_nsx%20mugen_fro

5106230158_large.jpg

man he DC2 is the Type R version....its the two door coupe & there r only two of them....none of them were bought down by stafford

What's the HZ number? An integra? Anyways, 2L DOHC Turbo? Maybe not a Honda.

Ya i was referring the 'Honda Sports Car', it's a 94 Prelude, but ya triptronic and too cheap

Oh sorry, I just misread that coupe bit for a Hyundai Coupe (Tiburon) that was for sale, extremely new too.

Hmm, I wonder why it was for sale at that price when even some EG8s seem to going at 1M+. Maybe some sort of accident or cuz of fuel consumption? Good buy if everything works then.

Btw, think EG8s are too expensive still though, taxes came down again so new rate is 174% total right?

I've heard that most of the automatic Singapore SiR sedans have now been converted to manual. As for the original manual SiR - it is in Kandy, the owner is Willys Automobiles in Peradeniya. I sold the car to him myself.

Hmm, maybe then. Was it a crystal light, 1999 or so, white shell car you sold?

man he DC2 is the Type R version....its the two door coupe & there r only two of them....none of them were bought down by stafford

Err, that's weird cuz I thought the 2 Door GSR was DC2 and then the Type R was made by modifying the same engine and chassis, so both were same platform.

Btw, that Prelude seems to have a H22A engine with "Found in the Japanese 4th gen Prelude Si VTEC (2WS BB4 & 4WS BB1). It produces 200 PS (147 kW; 197 hp) @ 6,800 rpm & 161.50 ft·lbf (218.96 N·m) @ 5,500 rpm and comes with a 'black top' " specifications.

Hey everyone, sorry for the long post, hope someone would read it :)

After quite a lot of searching and researching, I got some facts confirmed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Integra...E2.80.932001.29 IS correct (as some don't believe it cuz anyone can edit) and that models have been like :

USDM Acura Integra 1993 - 2001, DB (4 Door Sedan) & DC (3 Door Hatchback) platforms all came with the ugly bug lights.

JDM Honda Integra 1993 - 1995 (end) , DB & DC platforms with ugly bug eyes. :o

JDM Honda Integra 1996 (beginning) , DB & DC platforms came with the nice long straight lights, developed with the Type R.

DB8 was 4 Door Sedan and came in all high end trim levels, including Type R and a B18C engine with VTEC.

DB7 was 4 Door Sedan and came in all low end but NOT the Type R and a B18B engine withOUT VTEC. (1993 - 1995)

DB6 is relatively unheard of 4 Door Sedan with a ZC engine derived from the D16 found in old Integras or higher end Civics.

DB9 is probably very rare and 4 Door Sedan with 4WD and a ZC engine same as in DB6.

DC2 was 3 Door Hatchback or 2 Door Coupe (as we see it) and came in all high end trims incl. Type R and B18C with VTEC.

DC1 was 3 Door Hatchback and came in all low end trims but NOT the Type R and a B18B/ZC engine withOUT VTEC.

All B engines above had DOHC engines, ZC had SOHC and all made in Suzuka, Japan.

DB9 axles can be switched to a DB8 to make a 4WD Integra 4 Door Type R or GSR/SiR-G (or whatever you want depending on money :D )

Type R and GSR/SiR(-G) both have same engine block and head, modified by the factory on the ITR so even a GSR/SiR-G can be converted into that, properly and not just cosmetically.

GSR was a trim for USA in both Sedan and Coupe models while Japan had SiR for Coupe and SiR-G for the 4 Door Sedan.

:jumping-smiley-013:

Now another lot of confusing questions...

What are these?

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=34826

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=30111

Actually 1998 or earlier? If 98, must be US? GSR or SiR-G? Please someone help.....!! :o:blink::wacko2::o

Lots of JDM details or this for HONDA Integra - http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/honda/integra

GSR was a trim for USA in both Sedan and Coupe models while Japan had SiR for Coupe and SiR-G for the 4 Door Sedan.[/size]

:jumping-smiley-013:

Now another lot of confusing questions...

What are these?

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=34826

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=30111

Actually 1998 or earlier? If 98, must be US? GSR or SiR-G? Please someone help.....!! :o:blink::wacko2::o

Lots of JDM details or this for HONDA Integra - http://www.cars-directory.net/specs/honda/integra

Dude, Any US market car would have been LEFT HAND DRIVE...

the integras in the ads were from the batch that stafford imported brand new in the mid 90's, The trim level GSR was a universal thing for export markets, Though I dont think any cars were badged as such. (The only badging the integras had was "Integra" on the bumper).

Dude, Any US market car would have been LEFT HAND DRIVE...

the integras in the ads were from the batch that stafford imported brand new in the mid 90's, The trim level GSR was a universal thing for export markets, Though I dont think any cars were badged as such. (The only badging the integras had was "Integra" on the bumper).

No I meant Acura's were given GSR. Dunno about Singapore, Malaysia etc., maybe they too had GSR trim from Honda itself. AFAIK Japan Integra was called the SiR or Type R on DB8/DC2 platforms. I asked if they ARE 98 whether US cuz they have round lights, which was stopped in Japan after end of YOM 95.

Another option is that one could always convert it to RHD. Some people have done that in US, to make them unique and also changed the front bug light fascia to the JDM facelift, google will give many such posts and images :)

Ah ok, mid 90's means probably 93-95 era? Makes sense now, thanks! :D So they just mean 98 is registered year, not YOM. :( I'm looking for a 96-99 YOM Integra DC2 or DB8 in GSR/SiR trim. Whatever it is, I'd settle for SOMETHING with a B18C manual now :wild:

{{ Quick Addition }} http://www.honda-integra.info/history/

USA - Acura Integra; Trims - RS, LS, GS, GS-R and Type R

Europe - Honda Integra; Trims - LS, GS, GS-R and Type R

Japan - Honda Integra; Trims - (ESi, ZX, ZXi, ZXi 4WD, Si-VTEC for 93-95) Ti, Xi, XI-G, Xi 4WD, SiR, SiRII, SiR-G and Type R

Edited by BLu3HaZe

There was one 1995/6 GSR Integra for sale. White, manual, running a B20 block with a B16 top :) Advertising against the forums- buts its owned by a famous Potato chip researcher cum retailer ;) Car comes with lots of extras..!

Hey can you please mail me the details to [email protected] then? Thanks a lot btw! May I know why on earth is it running an old non-VTEC B20 block and a smaller B16 head? What happened to the original B18? Any crashes and stuff? I want to strip what I get down to the chassis and rebuild up, so need to know if any damage has been done.

Its friend's car and is in decent condition as far I know. B series blocks and head match across the range. Its a common swap. Surprised you have not researched this before thinking of doing a rebuild

Yea I know they do match and swapping can be done, but what for? :o On an Integra, I haven't heard that before, unless he blew the engine. Civics, it's common. Cuz the B18 is far superior to both B20 and B16!! :o

No replacement for displacement?? I don't know. Research :)

Anyways I was wrong about the white EK SiR owner, a friend told it has changed hands just recently

Hehe :D Guess many think that bigger capacity is always better, like V8 muscle cars, but having 5.4L they put out around 400hp. :) I'd always go with a B18 over a B20, cuz the former was made for high performance, that's why it's got factory VTEC nah. A friend has got a Garrett GT26R ball bearing for me, think I can set it to around 15psi safely IF I had a B18 but the block would just blow into pieces with a B20. NA, yea that car would doing pretty nice right now. Thought of buying a Civic and swapping a B16 or B18 in, but Integra comes all in one package nah? So it's better and easier. But wth, you guys are the pro's! So please give some advice about it? :action-smiley-035:

Maybe the B16 head can be honed, but it would make it kinda weak after shaving 4mm off I guess :o

Ah ok then, isn't it kandy at all?

There was one 1995/6 GSR Integra for sale. White, manual, running a B20 block with a B16 top :) Advertising against the forums- buts its owned by a famous Potato chip researcher cum retailer ;) Car comes with lots of extras..!

the master of all chips haha

Hehe :D Guess many think that bigger capacity is always better, like V8 muscle cars, but having 5.4L they put out around 400hp. :) I'd always go with a B18 over a B20, cuz the former was made for high performance, that's why it's got factory VTEC nah. A friend has got a Garrett GT26R ball bearing for me, think I can set it to around 15psi safely IF I had a B18 but the block would just blow into pieces with a B20. NA, yea that car would doing pretty nice right now. Thought of buying a Civic and swapping a B16 or B18 in, but Integra comes all in one package nah? So it's better and easier. But wth, you guys are the pro's! So please give some advice about it? :action-smiley-035:

Maybe the B16 head can be honed, but it would make it kinda weak after shaving 4mm off I guess :o

Ah ok then, isn't it kandy at all?

us noooooooooooo how can v even hold a candle to the knowledge that u have

Chips? :D

Haha :D:P Yea right, I'm just a nobody who knows a teeny tiny bit :) Theory isn't always correct, and you all have lots of XP... :)

ok let me put it like this the B20 Integra that v r talking about is quick & it has proven it self from time to time taking down bigger rivals....so if u r to get a B18 & mod it im sure u can take a shot at beating it.....

ok let me put it like this the B20 Integra that v r talking about is quick & it has proven it self from time to time taking down bigger rivals....so if u r to get a B18 & mod it im sure u can take a shot at beating it.....

Hmm, what sort of bigger rivals? Surely not the ITR with the K20A?? :o Maybe that car is all good and heavily modified, yet I want a base to build up from, not a full fledged racer just from the start, that'd be no fun nah? :) Pro's should have that car, maybe like the current owner.

Besides, just now saw that they've got a nice and shiny dyno here :D So things will be way different now, lets hope. :party: It'd be great if you can post what that SiR is putting out. :action-smiley-033:

Hmm, what sort of bigger rivals? Surely not the ITR with the K20A?? :o Maybe that car is all good and heavily modified, yet I want a base to build up from, not a full fledged racer just from the start, that'd be no fun nah? :) Pro's should have that car, maybe like the current owner.

Besides, just now saw that they've got a nice and shiny dyno here :D So things will be way different now, lets hope. :party: It'd be great if you can post what that SiR is putting out. :action-smiley-033:

yup he has taken down a DC5 too...