• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Rally Game For 360?

Ripper

getting bored with Forza3 and NFS... haven't played a decent rally game in a while.

Does anybody have any first hand experience with good rally games for the 360?

I'm eyeing Dirt2....youtube vids, reviews etc all look great... but as we all know...nothing like proper first hand info :)

I don't like games with a steep learning curve cos i have very little time on my hands and want to have a blast with those precious minutes...

So it's gotta be something that's easy to learn :)

getting bored with Forza3 and NFS... haven't played a decent rally game in a while.

I'm eyeing Dirt2....youtube vids, reviews etc all look great... but as we all know...nothing like proper first hand info :)

I don't like games with a steep learning curve cos i have very little time on my hands and want to have a blast with those precious minutes...

DIRT2 is an awsome game man....im sure u will love it....

Die hard fan of Colin McRae DiRT series,

DiRT 1 is awesome with great graphics and dust effects and so on with lot of simulation based handling, It has both gravel and tarmac rallys, cross overs, etc. Guaranteed playing time of 24Hrs.

DiRT 2 on the other hand is more towards arcade style with Superior graphics but still far better from NFS type of games, you still can feel the cars. But it has only got gravel rallys, no tarmac rallys are available. In addition its got most of the American motor sports events as Baja and circuits like California. So DiRT 2 is focussed on the American market which means less for the WRC guys.

In a nut shell DiRT 1 -> Evo IX and STI9, DiRT 2 -> Evo X and STI 10. :)

Anyway you won't regret either of those.

Hi Ripper why not try the Official Game Its done by Black Bean Games

You'll enjoy it as it has group B rally cars as well. Can download the PC Demo as well.

DIRT 2 It is,super fun.If I have any complaints it's the arcade-y handling.

Ado why don't you get the new F1 game?its awesome!i've been addicted to it pretty much since the release date about a month ago.

you have dirt2 with ya?

F1 wouldn't be interesting enough for me mate...i prefer the whole outdoor experience thing...jumps...rolls etc..

besides...forza3 too is track racing and it was a little tough to master with short play times...

so maybe arcade kinda thing would work for me with dirt 2....

must drop in to ya place and checkout F1 though :)

you have dirt2 with ya?

F1 wouldn't be interesting enough for me mate...i prefer the whole outdoor experience thing...jumps...rolls etc..

besides...forza3 too is track racing and it was a little tough to master with short play times...

so maybe arcade kinda thing would work for me with dirt 2....

must drop in to ya place and checkout F1 though :)

no machan I have only Dirt 1 for the playstation...haha understood,when the mood hits theres nothing like a rallying game. :)

have the F1 on the PC,thought I'd try it out before the console version,you can try it out anytime and see if you like it too.