• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Last Night Racers

RaptorRS

I think I know where your motivation to post in this thread is coming from, so I'll let it slide. :rolleyes::)

I'll follow this up personally once my gmail is working.

On the raceing issue, I see where ur coming from, but I don't like it. But then, since I don't race, I don't have to like it. We'll let it lie there.

when did he tell this to you ? I met him yesterday and he was good to go... also spoke to him this morning... and man.. I hate to say this but you got some major a** licking going on there bro... cause I dont even see Shamil replying to these posts the way you are....

Ahem. Cool it.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as for you Chang, I would take up the challenge that if Nigels 75Bhp NOS kit was fixed to Shamil's car, he would take you down! Im saying this in complete confidence after confirming with him 100% on agreeing to run incase you take up the challenge. So no need to talk about whos chicken and whos not. So there's some more home work for you now! Think about it

Nothing to think abt it lets run any day. First of all i suggest u find a Zex kit. And now don't come and ask to open my hood to see wat i'm running. Stupid mut

First of all your no big deal for me! Actually you should be talking more about your failed project! Last time I checked you were eating dust from the DC5, and talking about your old Sir Project with everything in it a car can possibly have, still ended up losing! First do your home work, before you start doing it for others! I hear you still studying? maybe someday you'll pass all your exams and get to where we are, but I assure you, YOU WILL GET NO WHERE by ahnging around in a forum that just keeps kicking your ass! and please dont stir up shit about peoples past problems, its so low! your nothing more than those women found in "mudukkus", ofcourse you look a lot different:-)

It's not ur DC5 that beat me ########. I lost so wat atleast i have the guts to say i lost. I didnt see ur big boss's car taking down the DC5 either. How many projects have failed in ur camp my friend. And i'm sure u haven't heard it but i have told u i'm still studying. Meet u at pila pls come talk to my face without using a forum to do ur dirty work.

Hi again autolanka people. I heard that last night were lots of racers in greenpath and after that Honda dudes has went to Ekala. Is it true that Ravi lost by 1 car gap to Razali? I though that Ravi’s Honda is faster than Razalis coz Ravi took Glen by 1.5, 2 cars gap in greenpath. People I don’t know about performance staff like you guys but how come he took Glen? The way I heard Glen has A Chai Special gear box and he has modified his engine by Shaki. By the way Wikum has told me about last night and I heard Ravi is going to do some modifications in this week and coming Saturday to rerun Razali and Shamil. Dude I like to watch this racers madly. I can’t get out of my place in the nights coz ma wife is not allowed me to going in the nights, because of girly staff lol. She knows my past staff lol.

Hey KLM I want to know about your car. Man what kind of a car you have. Is that 300ZX is yours. By the way next week I mite comes with my wife to watch these drags.

You should stay at home and play w/the barbies that's where you belong. Frikkin petty coat government.

Madz - Can we set up a spell check? is that possible??

This is an unexpected development, and sadly but truly is discouraging to our local drag scene. I was a bit unhappy to see that it was only me and Ravi who actually dragged last Saturday, and it was me and Mark who dragged the previous Saturday. I think Ive come to realise some of the things that I had forgotten lately and most of which were enlighten by the the course of this forum.

Im posting here mainly on a request, I did not run NOS this Saturday or any other day in the past. It is still a mod I am to experience. Incase of any doubts about the mods done to my car, I would like to state them here for all to know as I have nothing to conceal, and herewith certify an older post made by KLM about the mods also. If anyone should think what I hav stated is misleading or not possible, they are most welcomed to take a look under the hood, hopefully you guys wont want to strip my engine now:-)

My current setup...

D15Z7 standard engine (Singapore version of the JDM D15B)

EXi stock gear box with 4.05 Final Drive

EXi TB with custom intake and filter and local exhaust job along with rear barrel and piping(all non-branded)

Adjustable cam pulley, I got this made sometime back when the car was an EXi

Tuned i Chips ECU

I recently did some head work, mainly a polish rather than a port as I dont believe much in it.

Head milled 0.08 with 3 layer standard gasket

Above all these, I would like to mention the mod that gave me the most results: Tuning and testing night after night, it wasnt easy as it sounds, I ran into break downs and as well as cops with speed guns! and ofcourse some cash, nothing comes free these days:-) and not forgetting all those good friends who helped in some way or the other.

Lastly I believe that all of us at the drags have to be in unity to make such an event possible and to prolong it as we already have to deal with cops and other parties who are against it. If all of us end up in a camp to camp canon ball fire none of us will get anywhere, so lets concentrate on the cars and not each others throats. I believe that Chang has been wrongfully accused and made fun of unnecessarily. He deserves an apology.

Car is going ne Ravi malli:))

This is an unexpected development, and sadly but truly is discouraging to our local drag scene. I was a bit unhappy to see that it was only me and Ravi who actually dragged last Saturday, and it was me and Mark who dragged the previous Saturday. I think Ive come to realise some of the things that I had forgotten lately and most of which were enlighten by the the course of this forum.

Im posting here mainly on a request, I did not run NOS this Saturday or any other day in the past. It is still a mod I am to experience. Incase of any doubts about the mods done to my car, I would like to state them here for all to know as I have nothing to conceal, and herewith certify an older post made by KLM about the mods also. If anyone should think what I hav stated is misleading or not possible, they are most welcomed to take a look under the hood, hopefully you guys wont want to strip my engine now:-)

My current setup...

D15Z7 standard engine (Singapore version of the JDM D15B)

EXi stock gear box with 4.05 Final Drive

EXi TB with custom intake and filter and local exhaust job along with rear barrel and piping(all non-branded)

Adjustable cam pulley, I got this made sometime back when the car was an EXi

Tuned i Chips ECU

I recently did some head work, mainly a polish rather than a port as I dont believe much in it.

Head milled 0.08 with 3 layer standard gasket

Above all these, I would like to mention the mod that gave me the most results: Tuning and testing night after night, it wasnt easy as it sounds, I ran into break downs and as well as cops with speed guns! and ofcourse some cash, nothing comes free these days:-) and not forgetting all those good friends who helped in some way or the other.

Lastly I believe that all of us at the drags have to be in unity to make such an event possible and to prolong it as we already have to deal with cops and other parties who are against it. If all of us end up in a camp to camp canon ball fire none of us will get anywhere, so lets concentrate on the cars and not each others throats. I believe that Chang has been wrongfully accused and made fun of unnecessarily. He deserves an apology.

Car is going ne Ravi malli:))

good spirit!

You guys wanted undisputed evidence of the gemba, right? OK, here it is! Big thanks to the Big Bad Wolf whose excellent investigative and counter-intelligence skills helped to captured the culprits in action, installing the 4-car-length-gaining gemba.

w69xn.jpg

w6w5os.jpg

Now there is no denying it!

can you put name tags for those of us who don't recognize the people... which is ravi again :rolleyes:

Hes the smaller fellow, the one in the middle! If you look to the right you'll see Nige handing over the Gemba. Any idea who the dude on the left is? anyone? Oh and if you look below you'll find the tuner, displaying the gemba with great confidence, just for your info these pics were taken before the run on saturday night, hence the confidence:-)