• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Home Made Car Replicas-the Woodighini

MasterDon

I don't know if there is another thread for this but here goes.....

Armed with time and skill, a steel fabricator from Canada named Woody has done an incredible job transforming a $60 mid-engined Pontiac wedge into an amazing homage to the Lamborghini Reventon.

EDIT

834594_lambo.jpg 834595_lambo-2.jpg 834596_lambo-3.jpg 834597_lambo-4.jpg 834598_lambo-5.jpg 834599_lambo-6.jpg 834600_lambo-7.jpg 834601_lambo-8.jpg 834602_lambo-9.jpg 834603_lambo-1.jpg

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/08/diy_guy_...mself_a_lam.php

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/02/ultimat...venton-replica/

Edited by HelRazor

I don't know if there is another thread for this but here goes.....

Armed with time and skill, a steel fabricator from Canada named Woody has done an incredible job transforming a $60 mid-engined Pontiac wedge into an amazing homage to the Lamborghini Reventon.

The body is made entirely of wood,hence it's nickname "Woodighini"

replica/[/url]

Wow... Looks very nice. If its made of wood I guess its not a drivable car then

yep,it's a fiero

looks like a good job,but power to weight ratio must be pretty low due to all that wood, dunnit'?

You guys are JOKING right? The car isn't made of wood its only called the "Woodighini" because the fabricator's (builder's) nick name is 'woody'. The bugger is said to be a steel fabricator so most likely the bodywork is fabricated out of a metal alloy......

You guys are JOKING right? The car isn't made of wood its only called the "Woodighini" because the fabricator's (builder's) nick name is 'woody'. The bugger is said to be a steel fabricator so most likely the bodywork is fabricated out of a metal alloy......

ok ok my bad,

i followed my own link and thet went to a different replica article,i mixed them up, here's what i was going for

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/08/wooden_s...arently_bei.php

838938_splinter-2.jpg 838939_splinter-3.jpg 838940_splinter-4.jpg 838941_splinter-1.jpg

i guess i was drunk while posting the original(although i never drink)

sorry dudes,honest mistake

I'll edit the original

Edited by HelRazor