• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Axio

fdk

i think as a proportion it's euro car drivers that are more prone to accidents :P

You thought? That must have hurt a lot... :)

But perhaps what you are saying is true... its better to crash and burn your own Euro than live forever driving your wife's Nissan A32, eh?

Yes alot of them act like girls specially some of the senior members :)

Thats because most of the newbies needs to be treated with Kid's Gloves... else they get all sniffy and throw hissy fits and this all turns in to the gay parade with crying and shouting and complaining... regular Girls Guides meeting then.

Ei Ei banis walata... ei ei Kesel gedi... :)

Thats because most of the newbies needs to be treated with Kid's Gloves... else they get all sniffy and throw hissy fits and this all turns in to the gay parade with crying and shouting and complaining... regular Girls Guides meeting then.

Ei Ei banis walata... ei ei Kesel gedi... :)

well said dude... :lol:

As it can be clearly said AL has the most ammount of fights and arguments more than any other SL forum.

machang all this shows is your ignorance :)

obviously you haven't visited enough sl forums :P

Actually it remids me of WWE wrestling just entertainment but no where close to a serious automotive forum.....

if this is the case...why don't you go and find a serious enough forum for you cos i'm sure there are quite a few people who find this to be a "serious forum" that has helped a lot of people.

And "fights" and arguments are quite common in many forums..especially when some noobs come in just to create some noise and get attention. we've seen enough of them come and go... so nothing new there

As it can be clearly said AL has the most ammount of fights and arguments more than any other SL forum.

Actually it remids me of WWE wrestling just entertainment but no where close to a serious automotive forum.....

Hmmm... you mean you don't fight as much on Elakiri.com?

We were a serious automotive forum... till the taxes came down and every monkey and his uncle wanted to buy a Axio or a PAsso... or wanted to go to Kataragama with 5 liters of petrol.:)

Till then we were fine... :)

Don't like the fights? I am sure there are knitting, toe nail painting or fabric painting forums out there that are less militant than AL. You are quite welcome to avoid us like the plague.

It begs the question, why do you stick around in that case? Go ahead and find another forum, or better yet go make one of your own. You wont be the first clown who decided to do so after all.

Seriously, what the hell is with all these complaining nancy-boys these days? Calling them girls is an affront to women, the way these jokers go on and on...

If you dont like it, then GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE!

It begs the question, why do you stick around in that case? Go ahead and find another forum, or better yet go make one of your own. You wont be the first clown who decided to do so after all.

Seriously, what the hell is with all these complaining nancy-boys these days? Calling them girls is an affront to women, the way these jokers go on and on...

If you dont like it, then GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE!

+10000

@gayan weerakoon...girls or not,the seniors have helped me and almost all others out of tight situations and avoid serious damages to our cars and wallet.I'm sure the senior guys will be remembering your name now.so good luck getting any advice from here onwards.I'm sure the current lot of noobs will be a massive help to you.

where is the corolla axio? :P;)B):huh::lol::):D

Wish it'd (Axio) just disappear from the face of the Earth itself dry.gif Never liked the FWD versions, best upto date was the AE86 IMO. And the Prius having outsold Corolla's and broken records is another big bit of bad news...

• 2 weeks later...

jut to share the info

I found following fuel consumptions with my Axio...these are not the figures on the dash board...but I manually calculated after having fully pumped..

long distance.. average 40km/h...max 80km/h...total trip 450+km... it does 15km/l

short distance...average 20km/h...max 60km/h...total trip 200+KM..It does 13km/l

also i noticed that the average consumption, it is 14km/l, is inline with the figure on the dash board 14.2km/l

cheers

• 4 months later...

Wish it'd (Axio) just disappear from the face of the Earth itself dry.gif Never liked the FWD versions, best upto date was the AE86 IMO. And the Prius having outsold Corolla's and broken records is another big bit of bad news...

ignorance and stupidity at its best,pls keep the entertainment going mate.

ignorance and stupidity at its best,pls keep the entertainment going mate.

Dear Retard,

When trying to continue a fight, please make sure you don't reply to a post that's five months old.

Thank you.

You really want these things to continue ?

looks like he want to continue it mate this joker remind me of another joker in this site who start arguing about some old posts it make me wonder can both of these idiots have any connection. :unsure:

looks like he want to continue it mate this joker remind me of another joker in this site who start arguing about some old posts it make me wonder can both of these idiots have any connection. :unsure:

idiot is better than a mut in so many ways

1. It's spelled "mutt"

2. No, bieng an idiot isn't better than bieng a mutt.

omg i made such a big mistake,what the hell man,are u an english teacher or something..

oh btw pls pardon me for such things

AH BTW is by the way & OMG is oh my god (just in case u dont know cause u sound like an oldie,oh & its ur theory right that an idiot is better than a mutT,wonderful keep thinking ur righteous and be happy,guess thats what put u 2 sleep at night,go for it.

btw im not even going to argue with the other clowns here,its no point,i just came to this forum to see how knowledgeable you people are,clearly figured that out,muts

• Like 1

here we go again :rolleyes: btw genius care to explain? :D

oh no no,i would not bother to..clearly u ppl seem to thinh u know better than all the car brands and that your opinion is supposed to be right,so y break the bubble u ppl are living

• Like 1