• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Best Battery

hatharasinghe

pls let me know the best battery brand available as i used several types and not satisfied and whats the best go for seal type or normal one normally im not running more milage per day thanks pls advise me as i fed up with batteries

Am*** No service Battery.

G* Battery.

pls let me know the best battery brand available as i used several types and not satisfied and whats the best go for seal type or normal one normally im not running more milage per day thanks pls advise me as i fed up with batteries

Well I'm using the Ex**e battery for last 1 year, did the regular maintanance, so far so good...

'hatharasinghe',

All Batteres in the market I have used.I cannot condemn any. Battery life depends on your Vehicle Charging system and how do you service the Battery.

If you are using the car for very little running for a day I advise to have a small battery charger connected in the night so that your battery will be in good for a long time. This is my experience I use a charger every three days over night and normaly use a battery for three years.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

i have been using lucas for the past year. it is supposed to be one of the cheapest in the market i guess. i service the battery every month or so and now after 1 year according to the guy who serviced the battery last time, the battery is in tip top condition and can go on for another year easily if i service the bettery regularly.

I'm using a Yokohama Battery for nearly 2yrs still no issues. But i'm checking fluid level every month at home, still no dropping of levels. But checking levels are bit difficult as it has scrues to remove each lid.. :(