• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

No More Blue Evo

ivan

I FOUND MAHETHS PAGE on car domain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2234368

evo3na.jpg

thats a clean evo 9. good luck with the purchase. Alot of the Mistubishi owners are switching from eclipse/galants to evo's. hows the handling on it? specially like the undertray/diffuser at the bottom.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chatura

Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD

autolanka.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now checked the cardomain site.. damn man thats one hell of a car... very nice conversion.. Guys how much BHP does it produce?? any idea?? It runs on 2bar boost... SHIT!!!!!

2 BAR BOOST????????????????????????????? Who on earth told u that???????????????????????????????

Listen that evo is quick no doubt but its not quite as fast as ppl think...2 bar boost...hehehehe ya right....

anyway me and some of my friends have enuf REASONS in which we believe that this evo can be taken down by a STi like nigels.........i mean specially if a WRX can keep up to it... ; )

JUST MY OPINION>>> DONT BITE MY HEAD OFF FOR THIS

2 BAR BOOST????????????????????????????? Who on earth told u that???????????????????????????????

Listen that evo is quick no doubt but its not quite as fast as ppl think...2 bar boost...hehehehe ya right....

anyway me and some of my friends have enuf REASONS in which we believe that this evo can be taken down by a STi like nigels.........i mean specially if a WRX can keep up to it... ; )

JUST MY OPINION>>> DONT BITE MY HEAD OFF FOR THIS

hey andrew right , maheth runs 0.7 bar always on road specially because he doesnt pump AV GAS ALL THE TIME ,he runs 2 bar only with the straight through EXHAUST and with AV GAS ,he doesnt have an boost controller he changes his map from his laptop , he has mapS with an fixed boost amount on it for both of his 2 exhausts and fuel he uses , thats why i guess ur wrx must kept up with it check the car domain site the meters show the peak boost , wake up and face reality mate

hey andrew right , maheth runs 0.7 bar always on road specially because he doesnt pump AV GAS ALL THE TIME ,he runs 2 bar only with the straight through EXHAUST and with AV GAS ,he doesnt have an boost controller he changes his map from his laptop , he has mapS with an fixed boost amount on it for both of his 2 exhausts and fuel he uses , thats why i guess ur wrx must kept up with it check the car domain site the meters show the peak boost , wake up and face reality mate

I never said "MY" WRX.... anyway when does he use his straight through exhaust and AV Gas? never knew that he races or anything... hmmm interestin u learn more about ppl everyday... gotta luv autolanka for its info... well good for maheth then... atleast we have a quick evo on our roads... cant remember the last time i saw a evo being driven on the roads instead of a race track... and if what u say is true bout 2 bar boost and AV Gas then Mr.Maheth shud head ova to the drags and keep it alive wit some entertainment... im sure the arrival of a new challenger will re-activate the lost interest in the drags....

I have always insisted on a real match up than all this "Bragging"... hey Kanishka why don't you arrange the drag with Mvk, as I have always put it it'd be a real "Battle of the Titans" whoever wins will be the crowned king... go for it men <_<

I never said "MY" WRX.... anyway when does he use his straight through exhaust and AV Gas? never knew that he races or anything... hmmm interestin u learn more about ppl everyday... gotta luv autolanka for its info... well good for maheth then... atleast we have a quick evo on our roads... cant remember the last time i saw a evo being driven on the roads instead of a race track... and if what u say is true bout 2 bar boost and AV Gas then Mr.Maheth shud head ova to the drags and keep it alive wit some entertainment... im sure the arrival of a new challenger will re-activate the lost interest in the drags....

Very true mate Very true... and when do you hope to bring that M spec Nur of yours man... as you know I am a die hard enthuciast waiting for the long lost glory of the SL drag scenes to relive :lol:

I have always insisted on a real match up than all this "Bragging"... hey Kanishka why don't you arrange the drag with Mvk, as I have always put it it'd be a real "Battle of the Titans" whoever wins will be the crowned king... go for it men <_<

Very true mate Very true... and when do you hope to bring that M spec Nur of yours man... as you know I am a die hard enthuciast waiting for the long lost glory of the SL drag scenes to relive :lol:

Sorry Isuru... no one will be seeing the M Spec for atleast the next 4 months dude... im back here in the U.S.A... so till may when hopefully another supercar meeting will take place the cars will locked up... take care dude

Sorry Isuru... no one will be seeing the M Spec for atleast the next 4 months dude... im back here in the U.S.A... so till may when hopefully another supercar meeting will take place the cars will locked up... take care dude

Take care you too man! <_< BTW wot r u studin in the US nd dont forget to pay a visit to Niagara while u r there man :lol: jst luv the breeze while takin da boat ride so much ...

luv that "Nur" of yours take a good care of it too :lol:

speaking of nigel... where is the bugger.. haven't seen him in a while now

'Gembar' shopping in the east , last time I heard.. :lol:

I have always insisted on a real match up than all this "Bragging"... hey Kanishka why don't you arrange the drag with Mvk, as I have always put it it'd be a real "Battle of the Titans" whoever wins will be the crowned king... go for it men :lol:

Very true mate Very true... and when do you hope to bring that M spec Nur of yours man... as you know I am a die hard enthuciast waiting for the long lost glory of the SL drag scenes to relive :D

Elvis is speechless!!! <_<:lol::lol::lol:

nice, the jap version of the evo looks way better than the US version by far. here is a friend of mine, an ex dsm'er that now bought a evo 9. looks alot different, front fascia is less aggressive, no diffuser, etc.

here is a link to his gallery

http://kengvr4.doitbig.org/gallery/EvoIX

hah all the evo guys here saw the picture of the evo 9 and think u have very small side mirrors. nice car tho.

nice, the jap version of the evo looks way better than the US version by far. here is a friend of mine, an ex dsm'er that now bought a evo 9. looks alot different, front fascia is less aggressive, no diffuser, etc.

here is a link to his gallery

http://kengvr4.doitbig.org/gallery/EvoIX

hah all the evo guys here saw the picture of the evo 9 and think u have very small side mirrors. nice car tho.

everyone things its an 9 conversion but i have seen this bumper when the 8 was released ,on the apexi evo 8 which was made 2 yrs ago, its called the gialla bumper made in japan ,search it on google u will find it , the standard 9 bumper is not that great actually looks very close to an 7 bumper ,even in japan its the same front bumper as u get in US, in US u get the gialla bumper copied by other companies for real cheap prices than the gialla price ,i did some research abt it on the net , those mirrors are ralliart i have seen them on dineshs evo 8 too, its around $600 u get the same mirrors on the MR400, but one thing that real sucks is that u dont get the diffuser in states ,but u can always get an original plastic evo 9 rear bumper from japan with the diffusser,from what i heard maheths one is an original plastic 9 rear bumper brand new from japan, try to always fit plastic bumpers cuz weight wise from fiber and plastic bumpers there is an big difference, plastic is way lighter

• 3 years later...
i think some of u guys have seen what has happened to this car ! im soooooo sad after seen that accident ! that was one of my favorite evos ... :action-smiley-012:

glad to hear all r ok ....

anyone knows how does that accident happened ?

Are you sure all ok? Heard K is hospitalized.

MINIACE

Just to set the record straight now... the accident happened at independence square in the morning whilst kelum and his bro bhodi were on a spirited drive... kelum was driving his skyline and bhodi driving the evo... maheth sold the car to a guy called thilanka who in turn sold it to bhodi (maheths cousin)... the car is in pieces but the driver is recovering in hospital...

few fractures i hear

icu but stable

having just seen the pictures of the car i recon someone up there was really watching out for him

bottom line the driver is safe and no one else was hurt - lets all be grateful for that

Edited by Devinda_Z