• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prius Met With An Accident

You mean you've never even seen your wheels up close (to even heck tyre pressure)?!?!?! Too busy watching the dashboard monitor to make sure you dont go below 25kmpl? :rolleyes:

ahhh five star. You exposed the poser. I think he's a wannabe prius owner.

• Like 2

Actually there's a 3rd hub-cap behind the car to the right.. and the right side wheels are silver, which means the 3 hubcaps on the ground didnt come from this. And the fact that there are THREE i'm guessing there was a 2nd vehicle involved. this 2nd vehicle probably ran into the lamp post which fell onto the prius. Else hard to imagine a car running into a lamp post and then ending up under it.

Thats probably some anti-hybrid dumbass trying to be cheeky and start a chain-mail..

the front shows a gud dent on the chassis looks very much like hitting the lamp post :blink: well nothins safe if u hit something at a gud speed does it

You mean you've never even seen your wheels up close (to even heck tyre pressure)?!?!?! Too busy watching the dashboard monitor to make sure you dont go below 25kmpl? :rolleyes:

ahhh five star. You exposed the poser. I think he's a wannabe prius owner.

That's the problem when your exposure to the Prius is limited to the net, youtube and brochures... :)

You fellows remind me of monkeys in a tree. When one monkey comes running, the other monkeys follow the first monkey and come running too.

You fellows remind me of monkeys in a tree. When one monkey comes running, the other monkeys follow the first monkey and come running too.

You sound quite acquainted with monkey behavior....is it a family trait? Live amongst them?

you still didnt explain how you DIDNT know that you had hub-caps on your wheels and not alloys; or just alloys or whatever you have on your wheels.

I await your explanation on that. So I'd appreciate it if you could just answer that without getting sidetracked by monkey-shit.

• Like 1

Well when any of us 'monkeys' are passionate about a car,as you claim to be about hybrids,we tend to KNOW every last detail about that particular car or technology,right down to the last nut.You sir have been an absolute failure when it comes to technical or mechanical stuff when it comes to hybrids,as it is yet again being displayed on this thread.you are just one of the long line of posers who is trying to compensate for your inadequacies in real life by acting all big shot online,anonymously of course.We've seen people like you come and go over the years and no doubt we'll see many more in the future...

I think most regular guys here have made their peace with GENUINE hybrid owners and have decided to live and let live,BUT as long as you keep misleading the members

and newbies the majority of the community will reject you,as clearly shown by the poll on the other thread.

They could have also fitted the plastic wheel covers to protect the alloy wheels.

Actually all prius models comes with covers on top of alloy wheels. Toyota says it's there to increase aerodynamics just like Mani said. but don't know how they acheive that.

BTW the alloy wheel looks like shit if you remove the cover. :rolleyes:

you still didnt explain how you DIDNT know that you had hub-caps on your wheels and not alloys; or just alloys or whatever you have on your wheels.

I await your explanation on that. So I'd appreciate it if you could just answer that without getting sidetracked by monkey-shit.

Because the Prius wheel cover looks like a real alloy wheel. Even up close.

ru1tsk.jpg

fnhama.jpg

Edited by Californikan

They could have designed a completely covered wheel, just like ordinary cars without alloys.Then the drag will be less. Oh, but then that will increase the weight. So now I know why they made alloy wheels and then covered it. :rolleyes:

Edited by rover

Good one Mr. Nikan. This confirms that you don't have a Prius and you haven't even seen one in real life. I'm liking your jokes very much, keep them coming.

This is the Prius magnesium alloy wheel behind the wheel cover. Toyota hides the alloy wheel because although it has been engineered to be very light,it has less than optimum aerodynamics. The wheel cover supposedly improves the aerodynamics.

Just for reference, how the wheel covers on all other cars usually look : obvious at a glance that it's a wheel cover designed to hide an ugly steel wheel

I'm presuming these hub-caps are plastic or at least a thin metal? In which case all you have to do is tap it (even unintentionally) to know that its not a real metal/allow that a actual alloy-rim would be made of. The following photo isnt as big as an actual wheel, but even it shows there's an inner layer beneath the cap.

One-09-Toyota-Prius-Factory-15--Wheel-OEM-Rim--for-sale_390239749099.jpg

And for someone who's been promoting (and said to be owning) Priuses for so many months you must have changed a tyre or at least checked the air pressure at some point or the other right. (or even washed it!?)

And thanks but no thanks on your 'reference' photo #3. Most of us dont need your 'reference' picture to identify a hub-cap when we see one.

• Like 2

LMAO!!!...pathetic!...buggers just repeating what mani and rover said,of which he had no idea until a coupla hours ago.... Well thank god for google eh :lol:

Really genius? So the first time you looked at a Prius wheel, you instantly knew it was a wheel cover?

Of course you didn't. No doubt about that. You thought it was an alloy wheel also and didn't realize it was a wheel cover until just now. And that is understandable....usually a wheel cover on a car is obvious, and is used to cover up ugly steel wheel, not nice magnesium alloy ones.

But as is typical for you, you go on the attack anyway - without a moment of self-reflection or humility. This is so sad and typical for you - to pounce on and attack another for an error that you yourself made, are making or could make.

I look at Prius wheels every day. Damn thing always looked like an alloy to me and still does.

• Like 1