• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

This one should be easy. Not your usual run of the mill brand. Just to make it a bit easy and to erase any confusion, this model was the first of its kind to get the said name and all other successors were rebadged versions of other makes (bastard cars). Looking for the make and model that was available in Sri Lanka

Trivia 123345.jpg

Edited by Gummybr

2 hours ago, Gummybr said:

This one should be easy. Not your usual run of the mill brand. Just to make it a bit easy and to erase any confusion, this model was the first of its kind to get the said name and all other successors were rebadged versions of other makes (bastard cars). Looking for the make and model that was available in Sri Lanka

Trivia 123345.jpg

Toyota Carina

1 hour ago, iRage said:

Going by this alone...I would guess it is an Isuzu Aska ? (next possibility is a rover but that doesn't look like one)

Bingo! Isuzu Aska it is. The next gen was a Subaru and then a Honda. Go ahead @iRage

IsuzuAska-01.jpg

Edited by Gummybr
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2023 at 3:09 PM, Gummybr said:

Bingo! Isuzu Aska it is. The next gen was a Subaru and then a Honda. Go ahead @iRage

IsuzuAska-01.jpg

There are very very few of these around  -almost non existent. Sadly, most were bought for their CR, and once the CR was used on a bighorn these were probably left to rot. 

On 3/17/2023 at 1:59 PM, Gummybr said:

Something a bit difficult and different for a change. Only two in the country. Try this everybody

Triv12223.jpg

That does look like a bike - so I'm entering unknown waters here. Just taking a wild guess - an exotic Yamaha or a European bike?

23 minutes ago, matroska said:

That does look like a bike - so I'm entering unknown waters here. Just taking a wild guess - an exotic Yamaha or a European bike?

Yup very close, but whether you call it a bike or a???? That should give out a another hint.

This one is from early 2000s

On 3/20/2023 at 10:07 AM, Gummybr said:

Yup very close, but whether you call it a bike or a???? That should give out a another hint.

This one is from early 2000s

so it's an  ATV then? Time for another hint ? Which country is it from?

36 minutes ago, matroska said:

so it's an  ATV then? Time for another hint ? Which country is it from?

Its what you would call a scooter with a difference. Its from the Western Part of the World. 😁 Anything more I give you the answer.

3 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Its what you would call a scooter with a difference. Its from the Western Part of the World. 😁 Anything more I give you the answer.

Aha! "scooter with a difference" 

It's a BMW C1 right?

BMW C1