• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

50 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

What about my answer?

Hey bro sorry I seem to have missed it :D my bad! You're absolutely correct. Mahindra Cosmo it is! 

image.png.bfdd7edc79c87b6522eb91ef14d01c43.png

14 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Ok then here goes this should be easy. 

Triv01.jpg

Triv1.jpg

You do know that in the Wake of all the certification issues the manufacturer has stopped the production and sales of a lot of its models including this one right ?

Its been quite an awakening for Osaka Hatsudoki Seizo

2 hours ago, iRage said:

You do know that in the Wake of all the certification issues the manufacturer has stopped the production and sales of a lot of its models including this one right ?

Its been quite an awakening for Osaka Hatsudoki Seizo

Hmm interesting. Do you want to go ahead and post the next?

Over 200hp, 2.0l with a kicked in yo engine. One of the best handling front wheel drive cars. This be the 4th gen. A customer of mine had the white one.

Edited by Gummybr

On 3/28/2024 at 8:48 PM, iRage said:

I think its the same one that is getting worked on next to the Trueno.

Over to you ?

Ok then since no one answered, Its a Honda Integra (Type R) 4th Gen. BTW @iRageis the car still owned by the tea factory owner?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

still owned by the tea factory owner?

No idea....I didn't ask anything about the car in its current state. Just saw it being worked next to mine.

Ok then here goes, I would certainly ban @matroska of replying for 24 hours on this as we discussed on this car. From the weird world of oriental cars, and no its not a kit car it was built for the youth of a certain generation. Hints of the famous British mark maybe. The history of this car in Sri Lanka is a bit grey I dont know how many are running around, but can confirm there is one in the country of which the owner is also confused. 

Maybe @iRage can share some insights.

Here goes then I am being generous here,

Triv02.jpg

Triv01.jpg

33 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

Ok then here goes, I would certainly ban @matroska of replying for 24 hours on this as we discussed on this car. From the weird world of oriental cars, and no its not a kit car it was built for the youth of a certain generation. Hints of the famous British mark maybe. The history of this car in Sri Lanka is a bit grey I dont know how many are running around, but can confirm there is one in the country of which the owner is also confused. 

Maybe @iRage can share some insights.

Here goes then I am being generous here,

Triv02.jpg

Triv01.jpg

My lips are sealed :D 

55 minutes ago, matroska said:

My lips are sealed :D 

If you have found any further details you can put them as hints, lets keep the importer secret for the time being.

6 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Here goes then I am being generous here

We have one in SL?There are only a handful of known running cars left in Japan. Considering that they only sold a very very few it is quite interesting to actually see any on the road today. Yes...I suppose it was ahead of its time...an urban crossover like vehicle from the late 60s...would have sold like hot cross buns on Easter Sunday in current day and age.

It used the engines from the Beret/Florian (sedan/coupe) and Wasp (pickup) of the period.

14 minutes ago, iRage said:

We have one in SL?There are only a handful of known running cars left in Japan. Considering that they only sold a very very few it is quite interesting to actually see any on the road today. Yes...I suppose it was ahead of its time...an urban crossover like vehicle from the late 60s...would have sold like hot cross buns on Easter Sunday in current day and age.

It used the engines from the Beret/Florian (sedan/coupe) and Wasp (pickup) of the period.

Man you have given a very big clue here. Yes there is one locally, sent you a message. Maybe buy it locally and ship it back to its origin country?

9 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

Man you have given a very big clue here

Oh,...yeah...right...never occured to me :) Well..I think this car is quite a good learning moment..so...

15 hours ago, iRage said:

used the engines from the Beret/Florian (sedan/coupe) and Wasp (pickup) of the period

from a  particular maker who is more known for their reliable diesel engines, specially in a local context. 

On 4/2/2024 at 9:13 AM, matroska said:

from a  particular maker who is more known for their reliable diesel engines, specially in a local context. 

Ok so since no one has answered, would either @matroska or @iRage please give the answer.

22 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Ok so since no one has answered, would either @matroska or @iRage please give the answer.

@iRage - please do the honors and take the stage. Gummy and I discussed this car before so me answering it would not at all count 🙂 

Okay..well it is an Isuzu Unicab.

It has a V8 pushing around 70ish horsepower. This European beauty (or is it brute?) was one of the first cars manufactured at the newly acquired French plant of an American car manufacturer. As a result, it was sold under both manufacturers' names. 

image.png.6a717407c70d791477d4a4823ee210f9.png

On 4/7/2024 at 8:49 AM, iRage said:

Okay..well it is an Isuzu Unicab.

It has a V8 pushing around 70ish horsepower. This European beauty (or is it brute?) was one of the first cars manufactured at the newly acquired French plant of an American car manufacturer. As a result, it was sold under both manufacturers' names. 

image.png.6a717407c70d791477d4a4823ee210f9.png

SIM games should have CAr racing as well as VEDETTE piloting games.