• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

Nissan Maxima.

I too think so ...found in abundance in NZ though rare here isn't it????

BTW if I am correct all the Maxima models were V6 and either 3lt or 3.5lt.

Edited by CJ5

I too think so ...found in abundance in NZ though rare here isn't it????

BTW if I am correct all the Maxima models were V6 and either 3lt or 3.5lt.

Hey CJ5 yeah pleanty of those in NZ and still plenty there too he he. Yup bang on they come in 3L and 3.5 and lovely cars to Tow. Used to trade many there but now the models very old. So which part of NZ did u stay or staying?

Gummybr i wouldnt ever mistake those lights lol. I have had nightmares with those when they come in to the shop. There are plenty of these big bastards back there and its an eye sore lol. When i saw it i was like oh noo, and im sure its in the garage due to transmission or head gasket. Very common for that model. Im 100% sure its got a blown trans. Im still amazed to see some really rare overseas cars here.

Edited by NZer

Hey CJ5 yeah pleanty of those in NZ and still plenty there too he he. Yup bang on they come in 3L and 3.5 and lovely cars to Tow. Used to trade many there but now the models very old. So which part of NZ did u stay or staying?

Auckland - Dannemora and Hamilton East!!

Gummybr i wouldnt ever mistake those lights lol. I have had nightmares with those when they come in to the shop. There are plenty of these big bastards back there and its an eye sore lol. When i saw it i was like oh noo, and im sure its in the garage due to transmission or head gasket. Very common for that model. Im 100% sure its got a blown trans. Im still amazed to see some really rare overseas cars here.

I believe it was in due to some issue with a pump, and belt replacement. Big car was surprised to see it there, took a few moments to get to know what it was.

CJ5 are you still there? I have a reco centre in Rumuera and wello( Lowerhut)

At the moment in SL but getting back in July.

Reco centre in Remuera???Chiropractor????

Edited by CJ5