• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

15 hours ago, iRage said:

Depends on the destined market I suppose.

Sure it does. I looked up the FRONX after your comment and realized it is also manufactured in India and exported to Japan. It does mention for the Japanese market it has some changes such as advance driver-assist, electronic parking brake, 4WD option etc. So I guess the interior material quality would also be more refined than the Indian version. Also saw that it is rebadged as Toyota Urban Cruiser Taisor in India as well.

Seems rebadging is a very common thing and it's just that we haven't seen all these re-badged versions recently or is it that we, Sri Lankans prefer it better when imported as original from Japan? 

15 hours ago, iRage said:

The Baleno was a bit of a let down but they seem to have gotten their act together. 

The Baleno actually looks great from outside but cannot comment on it's overall quality, performance and comfortability as I have no experience with the vehicle.