• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Zotye Nomad 2

taxidriver

Best one  

19 members have voted

1. 1. what is good vehicle

• marutisuzuki estilo
    • marutisuzuki alto k10
    • zotye nomad 2

hey guys.

Please tell me zotye nomad 2 (1.5) SUV vehicle performance?

Do you think it is very good vehicle?

How much is it?

what is problems in this vehicle

Dnt know abt the vehicle, but Be careful as it's the same agent..!!

You can find lot of comments abt this agent (Uni%^) in threads like 'Immobiliser For Viva Elite' or 'Waiting Time For Brand New Vehicles' where ppl have gone through lot of sh#t with this agent..:action-smiley-060:

Edited by kmeeg

The nomad is basically a pile of crap. Are you really keen on going for a BN vehicle or would you be willing to settle for a recon? there are a few recon vehicles that would be much better than the choices you mentioned.

The nomad is basically a pile of crap. Are you really keen on going for a BN vehicle or would you be willing to settle for a recon? there are a few recon vehicles that would be much better than the choices you mentioned.

I think Nomad is around 1.8Mil (not sure), Do you have any recon 'suv type' vehicles for that price? I think Cami, Rush, Terios are all way too away from that price right? (I think second hand Cami is near that).

I feel like rearend this "SUV" everytime I see those badges on the rear door, it's like saying the entire world, "Hi there, I'm just a pile of crap came out of nowhere".

Ever noticed all the badges including word ZOTYE is made out of those aftermarket generic letters which you can buy from a shop in Darley road?

• Like 2

the Nomad 2 is crap for me.. reason it is chinese. no proper original company . like a chineese phone. suv but not 4wd but rear wheel. very basic 16 valve engine.its not worth for money . but u could try it.. i also waned to buy one but drooped the idea after considering the 2 nd hand market.

n this nomad is sold in india as RIO in a different name......... soooooooo its crap not worth in spending rs.2350000. but it is very spacious... gud for a second car but pointless.. u could by a chaverlot BEAT from magcity ... with many options for the same price.

cheers :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

I have had a test run from Unim- 2-3 years back.At that time it was a full of shi- load. No finishing, nothing. I don't know whether they are improved it by now. But better to stay away. Further, don't fall in the SUV named trap. Definitely it doesn't have any "Sports utility".

the Nomad 2 is crap for me.. reason it is chinese. no proper original company . like a chineese phone. suv but not 4wd but rear wheel. very basic 16 valve engine.its not worth for money . but u could try it.. i also waned to buy one but drooped the idea after considering the 2 nd hand market.

n this nomad is sold in india as RIO in a different name......... soooooooo its crap not worth in spending rs.2350000. but it is very spacious... gud for a second car but pointless.. u could by a chaverlot BEAT from magcity ... with many options for the same price.

cheers :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

Very spacious? hell no, I've been to a friend's CAMY (the base model of this Chinese replica) and it was cramped than an AE100 I felt. If you consider the small space behind the rear seat, yes it could be but a Palathsabha model Pajero would be a better bet all around than wasting money on a vehicle like this.

I think Nomad is around 1.8Mil (not sure), Do you have any recon 'suv type' vehicles for that price? I think Cami, Rush, Terios are all way too away from that price right? (I think second hand Cami is near that).

isn't it 1.8 for permit?

Ever noticed all the badges including word ZOTYE is made out of those aftermarket generic letters which you can buy from a shop in Darley road?

lol. I was wondering the same thing a few weeks ago. Bet they didn't even waste money designing the badges.

lol. I was wondering the same thing a few weeks ago. Bet they didn't even waste money designing the badges.

wonder they send it badgeless and our guys doing the badging part, otherwise those letter cannot be awfully same the ones you find in S*n L*nka :D :D

Let alone using those letters, whoever did the job didn't know what a straightline means, makes me puke looking at it, seriously.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Is any one using Nomad 2, in here? Is it valuable to purchase at Rs. 2.35 Mn? I know this has no 2nd hand market but we can use a brand new vehicle with out any trouble cause in 2nd hand vehicle. It has a good engine capacity either. So, I need experts views towards this....

Thanks.

Just because something is brand new does not mean it will not have any problems for a few years. It all depends on the quality of the vehicle, which sadly the zotye lacks. I think I've said this over and over again, if you want a zotye and don't wannt to deal wiith much problems, then just get the Terios/Cami. Buying a zotye is like getting a fake rolex. It looks legit on the outside but is still a POS on the inside. If you are really keen to buy onee go ahead. It's YOUR money but if you are just searching for people to agree with you, you are in the wroong place.

• 4 months later...

have a nomad 2..

dont buy the nomad 2,go for a kia or hyundai instead,

nomad has cheap plastic and i bought it in november and and already having problems(central locking system failure, steering noises,crack marks appearing in windscreen,brake problems)

so far no engine trouble

have a nomad 2..

dont buy the nomad 2,go for a kia or hyundai instead,

nomad has cheap plastic and i bought it in november and and already having problems(central locking system failure, steering noises,crack marks appearing in windscreen,brake problems)

so far no engine trouble

I think that maybe because the engine is sourced from Mitsubishi though how much of the parts used is Japanese I do not know

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...