• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Performance Modifications On Prius Gen 3

Prius

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never thought I would see the prius fanboys taljk about performance mods. A strange world we live in.

come to think of it, a genuine requirement may be there with them.

I'm thinking of donating the cassette motor (DC 6V, 12.5mW) I used to do some experiments, to one of those who's looking forward to add some horse powers to the system.

• Like 2

haha.. wow u bought a prius for performance...

i dont think anyone is stupid enough to make there pri-ass a performance car

if they wanted a hybrid with good performance, they would have gone to a Honda CRZ.

I think the best way to improve a hybrid performance is to sell it and buy a P11 with a SR20 .... :)

Or swap in a Toyota 4age :)

nice to see prius boys talkin about performance, would be awesome to see riced out priuses with fart cans hehe..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

mmmm i dnt see any humor in this, a prius can be modified and added with considerable amount of bhp n torque. Since its drag coeficicent is vey low I think that this is a good machine for performance mods.

plus i have seen plenty of swifts, march's n even mini minors with performance mods

Or swap in a Toyota 4age smile.gif

nice to see prius boys talkin about performance, would be awesome to see riced out priuses with fart cans hehe..

i know this is a late respond but

prius fitted with a fart cannon would be extreamly stupid and unbarealbe.

since it only have 1 gaer for the whole journey. :D constant non stop fart XD

mmmm i dnt see any humor in this, a prius can be modified and added with considerable amount of bhp n torque. Since its drag coeficicent is vey low I think that this is a good machine for performance mods.

plus i have seen plenty of swifts, march's n even mini minors with performance mods

Am i the only one who thinks the "dude" just won himself the dumbass of the year award by a landslide victory ?

Come on the poor guy deserves it, all in favor say aye

Am i the only one who thinks the "dude" just won himself the dumbass of the year award by a landslide victory ?

YES :D

Dude. ill put it to simple terms. The Main reason people buy a prius is to Save Fuel. whats the use of adding mods for a car that is build to save fuel? and another major thing about prius is its low co2 emission. and by adding all the more BHP it will ruin it as well.

Edited by Schiffer

i know this is a late respond but

prius fitted with a fart cannon would be extreamly stupid and unbarealbe.

since it only have 1 gaer for the whole journey. :D constant non stop fart XD

or maybe no noise at all when they hypermiling in it

aye :food-smiley-004:

wonder what will happen when the battery finally runs out

when suddently the beat barrel takes place :D

well i don't think prius drivers can't take sudden sound effect of fart cannon when petrol engine kick in and suddently fart cannon start to work they end up in side of the road in trees paddy fields and light poles etc... :D