• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Spontaneous Combustion - Tata Nano

matroska

1) Had your neighbor fixed meters to all his tuks for 10k each, he would have improved his income.

2) Nanos cost around 3x the price of a new tuk. So kindly calculate the return on investment to compare the profitability.

3) No one would stop a nano on the road as much as tuks (yet) so one will need a call center or must go with a company.

'NPP',

He had fitted 5 meters for 5 three wheelers he found the difference of income then only he went in for Nano. Bank gave full lease for vehicles.

He had fitted all Nanos with meters he has a call center with all modern equipment what is necessary to run a call center number of people working in the call center. With vehicle tracking.

Three wheel drivers are all types of people. He has interviewed and got good set of drivers for his service more cars will be added very soon.He has number of other businesses this is a additional business he wants to try out as he has the experience with three wheelers for number of years.

I believe in positive thinking as people wants comfortable drive on a nano than a three wheeler.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I believe in positive thinking as people wants comfortable drive on a nano than a three wheeler.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I believe people are more likely to go for the cheaper option. Granted, right now there is enough demand for both services for more providers to come into the market, so its good investment which ever way, and if the return is better, then all the better for him, but there are far more people who will go with the cheaper option. So Nano saturation point will come quicker. But its nothing to worry about for now.

I believe people are more likely to go for the cheaper option. Granted, right now there is enough demand for both services for more providers to come into the market, so its good investment which ever way, and if the return is better, then all the better for him, but there are far more people who will go with the cheaper option. So Nano saturation point will come quicker. But its nothing to worry about for now.

'Pericles',

You have posted your opinion.

Ceylon's first taxi service was Bobby Arnolda's taxi's.

60 years ago MR. V. DE. Mel started the 4cv Renault 50 cars a cab service with radio controlled then the charge for a mile was Cents 50.

later the Morris minors took over taxi service in Srilanka. After 1977 three wheelers came to do the taxi transport much cheaper than the Morris Minors.

Nanos's are running at 40.00 rupees a kilometer with A/C comfort.

Three wheelers will never go out of the road they can give a good competition for Nano's if they run for 25.00 Rupees a kilometer.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

'Pericles',

60 years ago MR. V. DE. Mel started the 4cv Renault 50 cars a cab service with radio controlled then the charge for a mile was Cents 50.

later the Morris minors took over taxi service in Srilanka. After 1977 three wheelers came to do the taxi transport much cheaper than the Morris Minors.

Three wheelers will never go out of the road they can give a good competition for Nano's if they run for 25.00 Rupees a kilometer.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

HOW is all of this relevant to the topic?

'Pericles',

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I don't think anyone thinks I posted my next door neighbour's opinion. Of course its my own bloody opinion! You gave your opinion, which is that people will prefer comfort, I gave mine, which is that people prefer cheapness. There is no reason to stress the obvious saying daft things like "that is your opinion". Of course it is! Anyone with an ounce of common sense can understand that it is my opinion, it doesn't need to be pointed out, its glaringly obvious!

And the only thing your unnecessary history lesson shows is that people keep going for the cheaper option when its introduced. And the Nano is not the cheaper option compared to a tuk. It will pressure the normal car based taxis, like the 688 or 588 crowd, far more than tuk tuks.

• Like 1

'Supra_Natural',

Discussed about taxi fairs of Nano and three wheelers and wrote about of brief history of taxi services for younger members to know.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'sylvi'

Younger members do not car about the history of taxi services, you father or how many people you know. In fact most would rather stick a hot metal rod in their eyes that read one of your history lessons. This isn't a school. It's a forum. No one gives a crap about ancient taxis services. Unless you can give us some good historical details, such as where we can find Sri Vikrama Rajasingha's treasure, no one cares.

edit. A spelling nightmare last night. Should avoid posting while drunk.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 2

'Supra_Natural',

Discussed about taxi fairs of Nano and three wheelers and wrote about of brief history of taxi services for younger members to know.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

"Sylvi"

Again How is ANY of that relevant to the topic, which I might remind you is "Spontaneous combustion of the tata nano"?

You are the same man who keeps admonishing others to "do not write out of topic" and here you do exactly that.

If you REALLY feel the need to rattle on, please open a new thread and post all of this on that. Some of us do have a vague interest in the Automotive History of SL and we wouldn't mind reading about it in a dedicated thread. What we DO mind is having to wade through it in EVERY OTHER THREAD.

Edit: Suiting the action to the word, I have opened a new thread of the type described above. Mr wijesinghe, please do make use of it.

http://www.autolanka...lvi-wijesinghe/

Edited by Supra_Natural

"Sylvi"

Again How is ANY of that relevant to the topic, which I might remind you is "Spontaneous combustion of the tata nano"?

You are the same man who keeps admonishing others to "do not write out of topic" and here you do exactly that.

If you REALLY feel the need to rattle on, please open a new thread and post all of this on that. Some of us do have a vague interest in the Automotive History of SL and we wouldn't mind reading about it in a dedicated thread. What we DO mind is having to wade through it in EVERY OTHER THREAD.

Edit: Suiting the action to the word, I have opened a new thread of the type described above. Mr wijesinghe, please do make use of it.

http://www.autolanka...lvi-wijesinghe/

Honorable Mr.'Supra_Natural',

What you have written is your opinion about my posts as I heve told early opinion differs from person to person

Sylvi Wijesinghe.