• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rr Phantom

don03

I think its the the 300c with the RR face. As we've seen that as soon as a car lands at the airport or is unloaded at the docks, photos of it end up on the internet within days if not hours. So if this is real we'd have seen this by now.

And this photo is from the PM's son's wedding, and there were few photos taken inside a limo too, so its def not a RR. (unless they had both a limo AND a Phantom, which is unlikely though)

Edited by Watchman

Confirmed! it aint a phantom nor a RR. it is the 300C limo with the phantom face (what a shame!!!) which studio3000 rents for weddings.

IMO the premire should've easily rent a real phantom down from India just for the wedding hire.. comparing to the expense of the wedding. & RR must sue these fake facers.

Edited by don03

The Spirit of Ecstasy on a freaking Chrysler?!??...BLASPHEMY!

I'm actually more annoyed by this "rent from India" thing. I mean WTF? India? And I dunno whats up with all these children who are acting like the phantom is the greatest car ever built.

For the record, I'm agreeing with Supra.

Confirmed! it aint a phantom nor a RR. it is the 300C limo with the phantom face (what a shame!!!) which studio3000 rents for weddings.

IMO the premire should've easily rent a real phantom down from India just for the wedding hire.. comparing to the expense of the wedding. & RR must sue these fake facers.

Well whoever confirmed it is wrong. The 300C Limo thing may well have been at the wedding, but the car in this picture is most likely not a 300C. The roofline, as Komisiripala pointed out, is consistent with an older Roller. So I'm going to stick with my original guess that it's a Silver Spirit. This is probably the HU reg car that's owned by a foreign bloke.

I'm actually more annoyed by this "rent from India" thing. I mean WTF? India? And I dunno whats up with all these children who are acting like the phantom is the greatest car ever built.

For the record, I'm agreeing with Supra.

India got plenty of phantoms.. hit d Mumbai linkin road in d eve & ull be surprised with wat u see down there. so if u really want one y go up europe whn u can easily get one frm next door?? dnt c any point of ur being sarcastic abt it. lol

Yeah it is not the greatest... but its a great car. comparing to wat we have in this island.

& 'children'?? cumon man..

have you seen the cars we have on this island???

ferraris maseratis porsches rollers astons alfas and even a rumor of a murcie.

and then there's GT-R's mugen RR's supras Z's and what have you...

this is an island of 20 million people. we probably have more supercars per capita than india can ever dream of

this is quite an achievement with 350% taxation.

besides, its nice to own a roller that was built by roller builders in good old england, than have something that came out of an audi factory, with parts shipped in from china. (audi owns rolls, right? or was it tata?)

Edited by Komisiripala

besides, its nice to own a roller that was built by roller builders in good old england, than have something that came out of an audi factory, with parts shipped in from china. (audi owns rolls, right? or was it tata?)

afaik Rolls Royce is own by BMW. :unsure:

this is an island of 20 million people. we probably have more supercars per capita than india can ever dream of

If you're gonna talk the big talk and bitch about stuff at least know your facts. :rolleyes:

pathetic

Its BMW :)

and we're all here to be judged by you, mr. watchman.

that wasn't big talk. that was the truth. rolls royce is now as british as pol sambol, innit? that was my point. my life doesn't hinge on knowing who owns it or how much money exchanged hands in that deal. :)

what is it with some of you autolanka ppl and your prissy attitude? give it to someone who deserves it.

and we're all here to be judged by you, mr. watchman.

that wasn't big talk. that was the truth. rolls royce is now as british as pol sambol, innit? that was my point. my life doesn't hinge on knowing who owns it or how much money exchanged hands in that deal. :)

what is it with some of you autolanka ppl and your prissy attitude? give it to someone who deserves it.

I'm sure you're talking with the vast amount of experience from using a pre-BMW and post-BMW RRs right?

Ad FYI, they still manufacture RRs in the UK.