• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Underligts

kmcsb

im having honda eg8 and wish to install LED underlight for it...looking colur is green..do u know any god plz to buy/install it and how much should i costs?????thanks...

sir if you have enough time watch Sunday #####

Edited by maheshw

im having honda eg8 and wish to install LED underlight for it...looking colur is green..do u know any god plz to buy/install it and how much should i costs?????thanks...

'kmcsb',

LED under lights are very cheap. you get strips from trishow spare parts shops, can get them on 1st cross street electric shops, you will have to buy 12 volts round type and get them mounted.Cost will be Rupees 50.00 to 500.00.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

LED strips will not provide a bright light. If u want a decent light output should go for neon lights. I have seen some places advertised on wow.lk, or can get off Ebay. But as others mentioned, its outdated now. If u really want fix some daytime running lights.

I heard neon lights increase the current draw from the battery and therefore cause the alernator to work more, thus reducing your fuel figures. It is advised to go with CFL lighting as the hey require much less power.

Not CFL machang, coloured Tube lights work well too. Especially when the starter konks, then the flickering light gives you a nice strobe effect. More bang for your bucks. Neon is now so early 2000s F&F vintage!

If you put the right 'beat barrel' and play Shihan Mihranga Sirasa Super Star music on your ICE system, you will get a nice Koththu Joint on Wheels effect.

Kaatada aadambara!!!

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 3

Not CFL machang, coloured Tube lights work well too. Especially when the starter konks, then the flickering light gives you a nice strobe effect. More bang for your bucks. Neon is now so early 2000s F&F vintage!

If you put the right 'beat barrel' and play Shihan Mihranga Sirasa Super Star music on your ICE system, you will get a nice Koththu Joint on Wheels effect.

Kaatada aadambara!!!

LMAO..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

you have to have the treble cranked up to get that spine numbing "ss-ss-ss-ss" beat and the "jinki-chickin" melody. and shihan... oh shihaaaaan...

ROFLMAO!!!!

So true!!!! The 'Jinki chickin' rhythm is so common in all these guys songs. Its as if that is the only thing our so called Guitar Heroes can play... :) Hold on, THAT IS THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY!!!

Shihan is our answer to Justin Bieber!

ROFLMAO!!!!

So true!!!! The 'Jinki chickin' rhythm is so common in all these guys songs. Its as if that is the only thing our so called Guitar Heroes can play... :) Hold on, THAT IS THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY!!!

Shihan is our answer to Justin Bieber!

Hehe Jinki chikin derives from SL intercity pop genre :D

• 5 weeks later...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Give that poor guy a break machans... It's his fantasy. You'll find lots of LED stuff if you drive around darley road man. Don't know the price... but LEDs are cheaper.

BTW Komisiripala thumbs up for this LMAO :lol:

i hear they add 20BHP to the car. blood horsepower level, that is...

• Like 1

what can i say, macroxx, how else would have all those rice rockets cranking out all that power? i mean OMG... everytime a EK3 with a braang-braang beat barrel rolls by, my own civic weeps just a little.

yeah i'm big on onomatopoeia!

in the meantime you should get a load of the guy who posted "sports cars". this country has such a bright, sunny future with such wonderful expats returning to grace our soil with their "ground works", "upside-down spoilers" and "mega bass speakers"

i guess petrolheads are an endangered species!

• Like 1