• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Required To Find Name

iPrabhath

I think it is available at any auto parts shop. I have seen at many small shops around. Just go to your nearest town and give the description of it. Thats what i did once for the same. No need of visiting darly road. And also you can fix it your self.

• 3 weeks later...

i saw quite a few in sri lanka, is it just for looks or does it provide and purpose?

I believe it works as a marker to indicate the front corner of the car to the driver. Personally I don`t see that being useful in a small car.

i saw quite a few in sri lanka, is it just for looks or does it provide and purpose?

I was advised to get one too, after I kept scraping my left bumper and hit my left signal light. Its supposed to be useful in judging distance when turning into tight corners as well. I personally felt it might be useful too. It looks a bit cheap though but, I suppose its cheaper than changing the signal light everytime :action-smiley-043:

Thanks all for your valuable replies. I got a one from Darley road for 400 Rupees. :)

How hard was the installation task ? You got power from headlights? where did u attach it to :)

I believe this is called an safety cornering pole or something. Does this come with a telescopic gadget like a power antenna?

What I got is just a transparent plastic pole with blue color LED. Its package says "Light Pole". As "JayZ" has mentioned we can get it fixed easily too.

Edited by iPrabhath

How hard was the installation task ? You got power from headlights? where did u attach it to :)

If you have correct tools with you , installation is really easy.

I wired it to the park light connecter at the lamp end without cutting wires.

My FB15 has a blank slot for a bolt close to left side headlamp. There is a small bracket coming with light pole to attach it to the car.

Don't hesitate to do it yourself friend. It is a really easy task. :)

If you have correct tools with you , installation is really easy.

I wired it to the park light connecter at the lamp end without cutting wires.

My FB15 has a blank slot for a bolt close to left side headlamp. There is a small bracket coming with light pole to attach it to the car.

Don't hesitate to do it yourself friend. It is a really easy task. :)