• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Truth About Fuel Consumption Circuit Which Increase 20%-30%

Iroshw

Question

Hi,

I heard about a circuit which can fix to any 5Fwd cars/vans to increase the fuel Consumption extra 20-30%.

See below ads,

http://allinone.lk/index.php/clasifields/item/10_services/53_electronic-fuel-server-

http://www.autobase.lk/directory/find/category/0/city/0/page/16/keyword/-

I'm using a Mitsubishi ASP model (1991) Manual car (1500cc engine). It does only 8-9Km/1ltr within city limits. I thought to fix this equipment (only Rs 2500-2900) to my car but need an advice before making the deal. I called them to check more details and they said that it worked for 3000+ cars so far.

Please advise.

Regards,

Irosh

• Like 1

15 answers to this question

SShhh. Don't tell anyone. this is one big secret!! Take your post off before everyone sees this. This is actually a shared technology. The circuit uses GPRS. The more users it has, the less effective it will be for u

Hi, please read the following article from Popular Mechanics.......

Many fuel saving devices are being tested and test results are published. Hope this solved all your and doubts.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/gas-mileage/1802932

Looking For A Miracle: We Test Automotive 'Fuel Savers'

Can copper tubing, cheap magnets and wacky gimmicks really boost your mileage by as much as 300 percent? PM's Mike Allen puts the latest MPG gadgets to the test. Please step back from the truck.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/gas-mileage/1802932

Hi,

I heard about a circuit which can fix to any 5Fwd cars/vans to increase the fuel Consumption extra 20-30%.

See below ads,

http://allinone.lk/i...ic-fuel-server-

http://www.autobase....ge/16/keyword/-

I'm using a Mitsubishi ASP model (1991) Manual car (1500cc engine). It does only 8-9Km/1ltr within city limits. I thought to fix this equipment (only Rs 2500-2900) to my car but need an advice before making the deal. I called them to check more details and they said that it worked for 3000+ cars so far.

Please advise.

Regards,

Irosh

Irosh,

This subject was discussed before long before this electronic came the magnets was existing and there is a USA patent for same.

I being a automobile technician for few decades done lot of experiments on fuel savers in Srilanka but non of them give the performance what they advertise.

Tried the electric magnetic 12 volts DC USA patent which gives very high magnetic affect on to their specifications to the fuel line but it was also a failure.

Contacted the Dehiwala people who advertised this electronic device the say they have fitted to few thousand cars.

I said i will give a bank guarantee of Rupees 5000.00 and a official agreement signed in front of a lawyer to pay full amount of rupees 5000.00 at the end of 30 days.

All other expenses on my account. If my fuel figures improve 10%. which I keep all records of my way of pumping petrol to my vehicle.

They were not agreeable to that. I have to pay up front the cost in full cash and I have to tryout. No refund.

Legally they do a wrong thing by conditional sales, if some one complains to consumer protection authority then they will have go before courts.

I appreciate member terrabytetango's: Post That's nothing, I know a guy who turns lead into gold and water into gasoline.

I am posting through experience nothing of this Fuel savers will work as it is advertised.

One thing I have to mention I have tried Acetone recommended dose to engine it gives about 1 Km for liter of petrol more but in the long run can ruin my rubber parts if the fuel line so I use only once a month when ever I go out of Colombo for full tank.

Sylvi Wijesinhe.

Found this one while surfing the net.....Really curious about it becouse Dr. Kulasingha is one of the great engineers we had in our history..If it is really working, why it is not in use...??

http://www.asiantribune.com/node/7502

'nilan123',

I agree with you Dr. A.N.S.Kulasinghe is a great engineer we had in the past. Unfortunately most of his experiments in technology did not go to the world in mass scale production.

As for my personal experience is I have tried some of his developments. but there were some short comings in them. There was no R&D followed after he developed some thing.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

guys;

I found some thing about a chip or somthing which to be fixed between the air temp sensor and the ECU.

So it changes the signal of inlet air temp sensor to the ECU so it'll trick the ECU to get a better millege.

Don't know for sure.

Any ideas?

Are u frickin serious? Do u think the ECUs of the world have been fooling us poor motorists all this time until some whizkid developed this chip you are talking about????

I don;t know what this chip is, but the only thing that can happen through electronics is to change the indicated mileage on the odo. ie, your car would run 100km (let's say with 10 litres of fuel) but the odo will indicate 150km and u will think ur car is doing better on fuel now... that's the only possibility I can think of.

• Like 1

guys;

I found some thing about a chip or somthing which to be fixed between the air temp sensor and the ECU.

So it changes the signal of inlet air temp sensor to the ECU so it'll trick the ECU to get a better millege.

Don't know for sure.

Any ideas?

Dude if you think its as simple as that why dont you think manufacturers use that as a standard on all cars. Dont waste your time looking for these things

guys;

Don't know for sure.

Any ideas?

'Christy Ronald',

Fuel savers never work if they work manufactores will fix them to their Automobiles there are number of patents in USA. MOST EXPERIMENTED FUEL SAVER IS MAGNETIC SAVER. Some time back big timer imported the system to srilanka and had very good advertising and a marketing team to market them that too failed.

I have build the electro magnet fuel saver according to USA specs but that too failed.

Request THEM TO FIX SAME TO YOUR CAR that you will pay after 30 days. If you get the saving on fuet as for their specs.

If the importer agrees to your conditions fix same and give your report to A/L..

Sylvi Wijesinghe.