• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Car Owned

The Annoying Guy

Nicely executed restoration, mahaththayata meka wikunanne adahasak nathda?

LoL. thanks. wikunanne nam naha mahaththaya.. 'Senti-mantaal' value. :D

will slowly replace the interior bits and pieces as well, one day she`ll be good as new.

Hands down the Primera P11... :)

Wow.that's quite a compliment considering the rides you've owned...its that good eh

2004 Suzuki Swift sport.... it really was a yellow bullet. Lot of fun driving it.

Now I agree with you there dumbass.That is one great car.:)

Wow.that's quite a compliment considering the rides you've owned...its that good eh

The P11 I would say is one of the best Jap cars around for those who enjoy driving, this side of the WRX and EVOs and the Skylines. If you look at its history, look no further than the BTCC track records. I would call it the Goldilocks Car... ;) Not too fast, not too slow... jusssst right. Well balanced, very polite road manners but a beast if pushed beyond 5000rpm.

Was driving the E36 and the P11 back to back for almost a year and the P11 always came on top.