• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Axio - Pros & Cons

nuwankr

Hi All,

I thought of starting this topic as i can see AXIO is comming very popular in SL. I think this is due to its great fual economy and features available. Below are the pros and cons i see. Really appreciate ur comments. I think this will help for others who are interested on buying.

+

# Fuel Economy

# Lots of features

# Space inside

# Comfort compaired to others in the range

# Great performance

-

# High premium for insurance.. :)

Nuwan.

No one is interested in a stupid attempt at guerrilla marketing.

In other words, everyone thinks you're trying to sell one.

Heeh heee.. :) No mate. I'm not selling though i have one. I just wanted to share some information on Axio. I saw many threads about fuel economy on axio. Just wanted to highlight other points than the fuel.

@ Jay - Yes you are correct on that fuel eco figures. For me its doing avg 11 - 12 from Ragama - Colombo.. :)

Rgs,

Nuwan.

Heeh heee.. :) No mate. I'm not selling though i have one. I just wanted to share some information on Axio. Just wanted to highlight other points than the fuel.

and you wanted to highlight that you have an axio, and in your view what a great car it is. :)

Heeh heee.. :) No mate. I'm not selling though i have one. I just wanted to share some information on Axio. I saw many threads about fuel economy on axio. Just wanted to highlight other points than the fuel.

@ Jay - Yes you are correct on that fuel eco figures. For me its doing avg 11 - 12 from Ragama - Colombo.. :)

Rgs,

Nuwan.

Seems like you'r excited with ur Axio.. Wonder what'll happen if you get a car like Honda civic..

Edited by Sha7

Hi All,

I thought of starting this topic as i can see AXIO is comming very popular in SL. I think this is due to its great fual economy and features available. Below are the pros and cons i see. Really appreciate ur comments. I think this will help for others who are interested on buying.

+

# Fuel Economy

# Lots of features

# Space inside

# Comfort compaired to others in the range

# Great performance

-

# High premium for insurance.. :)

Nuwan.

#Lots of features {I would like to known the features that can out match some of the second hand and brand new cars that were produced within 1990 upto 2011 at a goinig price between 1.3mil and 3.7mil}

#Comfort compaired to others in the range {Hmmm which make are you having in mind}

# Great performance {Please elaborate}

i literally Facedesk seen this

as a previous axio driver (dads car not Mine)

# Fuel Economy - Not something u can brag about, that thing average 10kmpl (which is less comparing to even a allion)

# Lots of features - the hell, it just a basic car with basic features that comes in ALL NEW CARS

# Space inside - u probably haven't ride in other cars

# Comfort compaired to others in the range - BLOODY NORMAL LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE

# Great performance - THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT.. the 141 Singapore version have MORE performance than a bloody Axio and u seriously HAVENT driving ANY car in that class range havent you

to summon it up.. YOU are guerrilla marketing here.

there are WAY WAY WAY more better cars than an axio heck even a Pri-ass is better in someways

try driving a Civic FD1 an Toyota Premio or a new Mazda Axela. They are good cars.

im sorry but i really hate the sumgness of axio owners. they think that there is no other car on bloody earth than Axio's (same as Prius owners)

and im sorry but in the class range its the MOST dullest Boxy car you could buy.

• Like 5

Rgs,

Nuwan.

What about the Viva you ordered... :sport-smiley-004:

Elite STD A/T - 16/30 in Nov 2011 when placing the order..

Edited by kalanapgb

after being driven around in various states of intoxication in countless axios I must report the dull interior still looked just as unattractive.

Hi..

I use Axio X 2008. Had 121 before. Axio is fine for me. sporty look than 121 (As I see). Hit 15 km pl outstations and around 12 in city. :yahoo: :yahoo:

that's like saying Ranil Wickramasinghe looks sportier than J R Jayawardane

• Like 2

AXIO is comming very popular........I think this is due to its great fual economy and features available. Really appreciate ur comments. I think this will help for others who are interested on buying.

Nuwan.

2011 Axio/Corolla vs Honda Civic vs Chevy Cruze vs Hyundai Elantra vs Ford Focus vs Volkswagen Jetta vs Mazda Axela/3 vs Kia Forte comparison test........

(Axio came in last)

Seems like you'r excited with ur Axio.. Wonder what'll happen if you get a car like Honda civic..

LoL..!! Civic is aint no rocket-ship or a luxury saloon mate.. These are all honest and reliable Jap mid sized econo-boxes, and that`s all you could expect from them. :)

LoL..!! Civic is aint no rocket-ship or a luxury saloon mate.. These are all honest and reliable Jap mid sized econo-boxes, and that`s all you could expect from them. :)

I know machan.. But that's these are the options when u have to compare with an Axio. (Considering price range and use)

No point of comparing a Porsche with Axio nah...!