• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MasterDon

Thanks for the feedback guys, the knowledge that you guys are watching is a major boost for all of us on the show!

As for the Polo, they don't offer an automatic for some reason (I mentioned that when filming but it's gotten omitted in the final edit.), but the Sedan version which I think is called the Vento does have an auto.

Thanks for the feedback guys, the knowledge that you guys are watching is a major boost for all of us on the show!

As for the Polo, they don't offer an automatic for some reason (I mentioned that when filming but it's gotten omitted in the final edit.), but the Sedan version which I think is called the Vento does have an auto.

Yes, people are watching it! :)

Your show is leaps and bounds ahead of "contemporary" tv programs, run by g*y b**tards talking about curves of cars in singlish.

• Like 1

The only local programe I watch. (other than occasionally watching news).

Keep up the good work.

And yes the VW vento sedan is offered auto.

Thanks guys, it means a lot! :)

@Crosswind: lol, it seems that almost every channel now has a car show of some sort, we pay a lot of attention to them, to ensure that we stay ahead of the curve. Apparently some pay attention to us too, I was startled to find that a recent Auto Vision program had the guy actually talking about some history of the car maker and attempting to do a proper review, heck it looked like they had even ripped off some of our camera angles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkF6drDGYac

and

are good examples.

dreamracer: we plan to have sports cars as well, so many cars, so little time! :)

Shanjeev; not sure exactly but from what I recall it was a couple of hundred thousand more than the polo. In the same price range as the Swift Dzire... Edited by Supra_Natural

Thanks guys, it means a lot! :)

dreamracer: we plan to have sports cars as well, so many cars, so little time! :)

If you plan on being more consumer oriented than exotic biased, may I suggest the AE-86? Probably the cheapest new sports car to be had right?

Well here we go then.... Episode 3, We feel it's one of the best we've turned out so far... what do you guys think

Hi S_N,

Completely agree with you this definitely is one of the best episodes.

I think the S2 has gathered up a lot of maturity and even within the 3 episodes there's a lot of growth. You are more and more natural and animated with each and every show and camera, editing sound. have nicely synched up with your rhythm. All n all very good and really impressed, keep it up.

Motorque and Auto-vision is obviously targeted at very different kinds of viewership. Even though for us who actually love cars and who knows about cars it may seem as a pile of cr*p but for the majority it must be 'THE' car program. Honestly even for that market segment, what something like 'Sirasa' with its massive resources does is actually pretty bad and a lot of that attributes to the 'Sunflower' musical show host type presenter who must be thinking that he's doing an awesome job. :D

Result of the unlimited passion and limited resources of you and the team, on the other hand, has produced something super...

Cheers,

K9M

• Like 1

Well here we go then.... Episode 3, We feel it's one of the best we've turned out so far... what do you guys think?

Ado, did you cut out the bit where I stopped to say hi :P

He's right, you are getting more comfortable, and it shows. Still a little more to go, but definite progress. :)

Not at all man, all suggestions are welcome and we do our best to adopt them where possible..

so fire away..

:)

,a Second hand car segmant. as all of us know for the general public. this is the main thing that they concern. whats the best car, sports car, best suv etc.. to buy for there specific budget and specific requirements

we see these all over AL

just a thought mate :)

:)

,a Second hand car segmant. as all of us know for the general public. this is the main thing that they concern. whats the best car, sports car, best suv etc.. to buy for there specific budget and specific requirements

we see these all over AL

just a thought mate :)

Excellent thought machan, in fact we are already working out some used car segments, hope to air them in a few weeks time... :)

Excellent thought machan, in fact we are already working out some used car segments, hope to air them in a few weeks time... :)

nice. Wish you all the best mate. and looking forward to more episode...

also supra thanks.. fixed the power window slow issue after learning from the show :grinning-smiley-003:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting the last two, its been a hectic few weeks

Here's Episode 5 (Yes, sponsored by Honda, in case you were wondering...)

We've got the new CR-V, a first for Motorque since we do a bike review of the Honda XR-125 and finally some action from pannala

And here we have Ep. 06.

We've got the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe, Action from the Carlton Supercross and a Magnificent 1947 Buick Super 8

Episode 7 is not online yet, will post it up as soon as it is uploaded.

Episode 8 airs on ARTTV tonight by the way, we feel it is another of our very best efforts so far; featuring the Range Rover Evoque, a superbly restored Austin Cambridge and the Mahagasthota hillclimb, so do tune in!

• 2 weeks later...
Supra, is there a possibility to change atleast one retelecast time to 10pm.

H.C. Not at the moment unfortunately machan, we have to work with the times the station gives us... But perhaps for the next season we can look into it.

Maybe Motorque can publish DVDs for the old episodes like Top Gear? I don't have local TV (by choice because watching local news will get me depressed ;) ) so I am only able to watch on YouTube.

H.C. Not at the moment unfortunately machan, we have to work with the times the station gives us... But perhaps for the next season we can look into it.

No worries mate!.